Breaking Bad - - Part 15

I finished watching the show a week ago. Great stuff. Felina is one of the best episodes in television. I'd love to see it on the bigscreen.

Yeah, then he goes back to making the very product that ****ed that family up in the first place.

Eh... can't really blame Jesse or drugs for their situation. Doing meth was their choice.

I think Im gonna rewatch this. After talking about it in the Lounge its got me in the mood for some Heisenberg.

Yeah, then he goes back to making the very product that ****ed that family up in the first place.

*sigh* Yeah ...

Jesse is one of the most tragic fictional characters I've seen. He was just a lost soul. He made awful decision after awful decision, but you couldn't help but feel for him (especially when considering that Walter manipulated him throughout the entire course of the series).

Eh, I never liked Jesse or pitied him. He made all his own bad choices. He certainly wasn't manipulated into all of them.

Eh, I never liked Jesse or pitied him. He made all his own bad choices. He certainly wasn't manipulated into all of them.

Not into all of them, but I still felt very sorry for him. He had more of a conscience than, let's say ... Walt.

I knew that Jesse had a lot of good in him in the very beginning of the show, when he took the fall for his little brother about bringing pot into the house. In many ways, I rooted for Jesse to make the good choices because that good side of him was shown a lot (especially when it came to his compassion towards kids), which made it all the more heartbreaking when he did screw up or when Walt manipulated him into something. At least that's what I felt while watching the show.

It's like Jesse knows what he's doing is wrong (and he absolutely hates it), but he feels downright stuck into the situation. His mentality throughout the show is that he isn't good enough to have a life outside of drugs. Lord knows that plenty of characters told him repeatedly how useless of a person he is. The only time he gets complimented on anything during the show is when people say he's a good meth cook.

So yeah ... Pity is the dominant emotion I have towards Jesse. It's kind of like Rorschach from Watchmen in a way. I don't necessarily agree with the actions that the characters have done, but I understand how and why they got to that point; to the point where I pity them.

someone tell me the news isn't true so i don't shoot myself in the unmentionables.

I don't get the point of selling toys for such an adult-oriented show. I'm not sure that putting them in Toys R Us is the best place for them since more parents who shop there typically have kids that are 12 and under, which isn't exactly the audience of the show.

I don't get the point of selling toys for such an adult-oriented show. I'm not sure that putting them in Toys R Us is the best place for them since more parents who shop there typically have kids that are 12 and under, which isn't exactly the audience of the show.

Almost every major show has a toy line, whether it be Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Dexter, etc. The collectible market is more for the older crowd, honestly. But I do agree, it's odd that you'd find that at a Toys 'R Us.

Those toys would be better suited in a comic book shop, IMO.

BrBa isn't even the worst TRU has sold. I worked there last year for holiday, there's breaking bad, Walking dead, horror themed stuff, Kick-Ass, etc so forth. Let's not forget the M rated video games. While TRU is mostly kid oriented, it caters to adults now, as well.

Oh, and this soccer mom is a wuss. :o

Empirenews has released an article saying Vince has come out and said they are doing a season 6 with Jesse on the run and the trial of Walter White cuz he survived. It's ******** but it's hilarious cuz people think it's really happening now lol

People really have to figure out the difference between a credible source and a glorified gossip column.

Yes, yes they do. I've had fun with the article on my facebook though lol. It got a few shares that were all "OMG!! YAY!!!!" hahahaha

What's REALLY funny is the article talks mad **** about The Walking Dead too lmao

I'm watching the show now, it's quite good.

Why does everybody hate Skyler?

That all depends, which episode are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"