Breaking Bad - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I thought Walt's pseudo-confession over the phone was a little convenient as well, however I don't hold it against the episode. It didn't detract from my enjoyment of the episode at all, it was just something I noticed.

Exactly.

Still don't see it, I think the "convenient confession" was fine. Made sense to me.

[YT]7bcEeCuiKO0[/YT]

Made a live, real-time reaction to the last few minutes if anyone wants to relive their heart attack from tonight's episode. Like, holy cow. That was the best episode of the season since Blood Money!

The buildup and exploding payoff...damn.

So... I'm thinking 50% of the remaining characters die next week, 40% over the next two weeks and the remaining 10% (Saul, Huel, Cuby, Francessca, Skinny Pete and Badger) survive and appear on "Better Call Saul" next year.

Walt does see Jesse as family but still not in the same way as his actual family I assume. He was still willing to kill Jesse but not Hank. When he saw them roll up I really thought he was going to go through with the kill order instead of backing out. He would have regreted it but it was either that or get caught.

RsvcLCk.gif

I'm going to get alot of use out of this. :o:up:

Man oh man, can this show get any better?! What a freaking roller coaster

Still don't see it, I think the "convenient confession" was fine. Made sense to me.

I agree, it made sense to me as well. Once again it was Walt's hubris, as well as his penchant for acting rashly when panicked, that undid him.

Convenient doesn't have to be bad necessarily.

I agree that the confession was a little convenient, but I think it worked within the context presented.

Walt was frantic and not thinking clearly. He was just spouting off everything he had done for Jesse, as well as against him, just so he wouldn't do what he was doing.

Did not enjoy that ending at all. Really all those guns, pistols, assault rifles, automatic shotguns, there's even a sniper in there and they're all familiar with these guns and not one hits them. Just ugh, this show is written so brilliantly and I thought this ending was very sloppy and not good

I suspect that was artistic license. Suspense until next week basically. This isn't the A-Team, this is real life.

:o

I don't think there has ever been an episode of television that gave me more panic attacks than that episode of Breaking Bad.

However, it was nice to get a "***ch!" and a old feeling of deja vu with Walter and Jesse duking it out again....then anxiety came in.

Did not enjoy that ending at all. Really all those guns, pistols, assault rifles, automatic shotguns, there's even a sniper in there and they're all familiar with these guns and not one hits them. Just ugh, this show is written so brilliantly and I thought this ending was very sloppy and not good

RsvcLCk_zps7307fdfd.gif

And the spitting gif gets its first of many uses hahaha.

I suspect that was artistic license. Suspense until next week basically.

Yep. I think it's maybe a little premature to complain about that. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next episode opens with either Hank or Gomie doing the old, "reach inside my jacket and pull out my hand covered in blood to reveal that I've been shot" maneuver.

This gif from The Boondocks just about sums about tonight's ending.
tumblr_msu8loK20c1r0t2wqo2_r1_500.gif

I'm gonna rewatch it later, but did anyone else see Blood on Gomie? Or was it just my eyes seeing things, all happened so quickly.

I think and this may be reaching a bit.... but Marie is the one who tears the White house to pieces. After all, she did have an episode named for her actions.... Open House. BOOM!

I think and this may be reaching a bit.... but Marie is the one who tears the White house to pieces. After all, she did have an episode named for her actions.... Open House. BOOM!

I guess that also explains why the White residence is empty in that cold opening. Marie stole everything!

“I am him he is me.”
— Bryan Cranston on playing Walt

I suspect that was artistic license. Suspense until next week basically. This isn't the A-Team, this is real life.

In real life, that many guns. Hank and Gomez would have been dead instantly. This is a tv show where yeah I do suspend belief but not that much. It was sloppy thats all im saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"