• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Breaking Bad - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it was slow motion too of them running behind the jeep for cover. In real time they got behind the jeep pretty quickly.

The shootout really isn't that crazy when you actually stop and think. They are capturing seconds worth of time and displaying it in a drawn out style; adrenaline is pumping, bullets flying... I bet next week starts immediately with Hank or Gomie realizing they're bleeding.

****ING awesome episode. Vince Gilligan is at god-troll levels with that ending. I mean, him and George Martin must be friends.

Having seen the ending again it really wasn't in slow motion that much. That shootout really could've been staged better cause it just comes off as them randomly shooting or just not being able to hit anything.

Everybody was just shooting blanks.

Surprise!

- V. Gilligan

tumblr_ms1u54OULP1sx1q25o1_500.jpg

This.

Also,

"I did it! I killed Krazy 8, I ran over those two drug dealers, and I knew just how much Lily Of The Valley to Give Brawk soooah heee wouuuuuld nooot dieeeee!!!!"

=

waltadmittingstuffwasfonzie1.jpg

The first time ever in this series that something has struck me as convenient and/or lazy writing.

Maybe my opinion will change over multiple viewings, but A+ otherwise.

Hate Jesse. :jedi

You're absolutely wrong on every level and I can't even begin to take you seriously if you believe that scene is jumping the shark. That's nice.:yay:

The ENTIRE series has given us time after time where Walt chooses his pride over logic; dat drunk dinner scene? In this scene Walt is in fight or flight mode and is under the impression that Jesse is burning his money, not to mention the fact that he has refused to kill him up until Jesse had become too out of control. He cares for him, he's angry and he is driving like a lunatic; that's believable dialogue. Everyone always brings up the **** they've done for the other person when they're arguing.

Sorry, jumping the shark? That's nice.

You're absolutely wrong on every level and I can't even begin to take you seriously if you believe that scene is jumping the shark. That's nice.:yay:

The ENTIRE series has given us time after time where Walt chooses his pride over logic; dat drunk dinner scene? In this scene Walt is in fight or flight mode and is under the impression that Jesse is burning his money, not to mention the fact that he has refused to kill him up until Jesse had become too out of control. He cares for him, he's angry and he is driving like a lunatic; that's believable dialogue. Everyone always brings up the **** they've done for the other person when they're arguing.

Jesse's spit gif in written form fellas. :up:

I think Jesse sneaks out of the car and escapes during the chaos. Hank and Gomez die in the firefight. Walt uses Saul's guy to leave. The nazi dudes want Walt to cook to finish the deal, but he left town, so they threaten Walt's family, leading Walt to return with his machine gun....

None of that will actually happen.

Exactly! Thank you:applaud

I thought the confession was a little too detailed and would be convienent if they use it but Hank and Gomez are going to be lucky to come out.of it alive. 3 episodes left I wont be surprised if those 2 and Jesse die next week

QFT. :up::up:

I heard that the next episode is supposedly the biggest and best episode of season 5, or maybe even the entire series.

I heard that the next episode is supposedly the biggest and best episode of season 5, or maybe even the entire series.

It's going to be directed by Rian Johnson and, according to Gilligan, is the best episode of the SERIES.

It's going to be directed by Rian Johnson and, according to Gilligan, is the best episode of the SERIES.

And it's titled "Ozymandias"

It's safe to assume they're holding nothing back at this point. It's going to be a long week.

I still don't get how people think the "convenient confession" was just that, convenient. And detailed. Do people not realize how people react after certain situations or under certain circumstances. I dunno I still don't see any problem with it what so ever.

I keep wondering how it's possible for these guys to keep raising the bar, but they do it. Can't wait for next week.

You're nice. :yay:

You're also exactly right about one thing. Walt does react impulsively and emotionally when he's feeling insulted, panicked, or threatened. However, the dialogue in that scene had him laying everything out on a table complete with a silk tablecloth, lit candles, and a little card that says "Reserved", akin to the villain needlessly detailing his evil plan to the seemingly defeated hero only to have the hero use that information to save the day just in time.

RsvcLCk_zps7307fdfd.gif

Last edited:
I still don't get how people think the "convenient confession" was just that, convenient. And detailed. Do people not realize how people react after certain situations or under certain circumstances. I dunno I still don't see any problem with it what so ever.

Posters here are acting as if we've never seen Walt do anything dumb out of vanity or arrogance.

You're nice. :yay:

You're also exactly right about one thing. Walt does react impulsively and emotionally when he's feeling insulted, panicked, or threatened. However, the dialogue in that scene had him laying everything out on a table complete with a silk tablecloth, lit candles, and a little card that says "Reserved", akin to the villain needlessly detailing his evil plan to the seemingly defeated hero only to have the hero use that information to save the day just in time.

RsvcLCk_zps7307fdfd.gif

First misuse of the spitting gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"