"By The Goddess": The Official Storm/Halle Berry Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day Halle. :word:

Quick question, I know Halle'd never do it but my favorite Storm look from the comics was the mohawk. Has anyone ever done or seen a manip of Halle with a Storm mohawk?

I haven't, but I'm pretty sure it's floatin round hur somewhere.:cool:

Sure is quiet in here. Well I put this in the rewrite thread, but Ima gonna post it in here too. I had alot ALOT of fun writing Storm in this. Read and review pretty pretty please.

This is a missing scene with Mystique that should have been in the movie instead of that short scene Hell have no Fury. :whatever: This shows an alternate scene with Raven going to the X-mansion instead of the government with info about Magneto and protection. I wrote this for a friends X3 revision. So you may be seeing it again.

Missing Scene: Raven arrives at the X-Mansion

Scene opens with a taxi driving down a well manicured private driveway. It comes to a pair of wrought iron gates the man driving leans into the speaker and says he’s dropping of a client for an appointment. The gates then open. A gold plated sign that says Xavier Institute of Higher Learning can be seen as the gates swing back closed. The taxi pulls up to the large expansive home, and a tall woman in a pristine peach colored form fitting suit gets out and starts to the door.

She turns to look back at the taxi as it drives off. Her chin length ebony hair swirls around as she faces the door again. Her hand is on the buzzer, but she is in no hurry to use it. She inhales slowly and presses it.

Scattering footsteps can be heard as well as several shouts about someone getting the door. Several minutes go by and no one answers the door. The woman is extremely agitated by this and turns to leave when the doorhandle moves. A very tall and heavily muscled man answered it.

Peter: [does a double take at this extraordinarily beautiful woman] Excuse me Mam, can I help you?

Woman: Is Ororo available? This is the time she asked me to meet her.

Peter: [makes a face in obvious mistrust and turns to look at something behind him] Come in and wait. I’ll get Ms. Monroe for you.

He opens the door wider for her to come in. She strides right pass him without a thank you or any other word. His eyebrows raise at her discourteous nature. She walks to the center of the foyer, plants her feet and put her hands on her hips. She nods her hands in the direction of the offices, indirectly telling the young man to get going.

Peter takes an immediate disliking to this woman who just walked in and ordered him around. He takes a slow jog around the corner then slows down to a walk.

Peter: [says quietly to himself] Who does she think she is?

He stops to at a set of mahogany double doors and raps lightly.

Ororo
: It’s open.

Peter walks in and sees Ororo shuffling through paperwork and looking frustrated. She immediately brightens up when she sees him.

Ororo: I am glad to see you Pete. Do have any art for me today? I sure could use something that could make me smile, pretty please?
Peter: Sorry Ms. Monroe. But your three o’clock appointment is here.

Ororo: Already?! [rolls her eyes] Oh fine, let her in.

Within a few moments the tall woman strides in the office like she owns it.

Ororo: [said in a deadpan voice] Raven.

Raven simply takes a seat near the wall and crosses her legs.

Ororo gets up to and walks to the mini bar and pours herself a quarter of a glass of brandy. She begins to pour a second one, but then thinks twice about it, and changes her mind.

Raven lets out a long sigh. Her shoulders slump and she hangs her head as if it deflated. She looks away in the corner. By the time Ororo has turned back around her posture is that of a beauty queen.

Raven: I came to see Xavier, not one of his lackies.

Ororo takes a long hard look at Raven.

Ororo: No, Raven. You came to see the head of the Institute. That would be me.

Raven
:[rolls her eyes] Who the hell died and made you the leader? Where’s Xavier? I don’t need the Weather Witch. If I did, you’d be making sure it didn’t rain on my parade.

Ororo
: [grits her teeth as a sign of her seething anger that’s threatening to surface. Thunder can be heard booming outside to mirror it’s mistress’s distress.] For your information, Xavier is currently...incapacitated at the moment. Ok, then Mystique, charades up. I haven’t got all day to play your games. You can change back now.

Raven: [in a quiet voice] I...I can’t.

Ororo
: [briskly] What the hell do you mean you can’t?

Raven: [takes a long pause...looks beyond Ororo into the far corner of the room, then in a quiet small voice say] There’s no mystique about me anymore.

Ororo
: Raven, what happened? Why...um, why aren’t you blue?

Raven
: They’re using it...like a weapon.

Ororo: [says in a flat attitude] Using what? What are you talking about?

Ororo takes a good look at the woman who no longer radiated confidence. There was just nothing left.

Raven: When Eric came to get me out he was shot at by a guard. I assumed it was bullet, so I took it for him in the shoulder.

Raven lifts up her head to look at Ororo. She has tears in her eyes that won’t fall.

Raven
: I didn’t know what happened. It felt like being covered in fire ants, then it got so very cold. Ororo, I thought that someone had stuck me in a freezer. I couldn’t stop shaking. That’s when the pain set in. I couldn’t feel my legs. There I was rolling around in excruciating pain, and not a single damn person there did anything. When it was all over I saw myself naked. Truly and utterly naked. It was all gone. They took it all away. They took a part of me. Then...then Eric....[the tears really begin to fall]

Ororo is still has a deadpan expression on her face. She looks away as if asking someone is this a joke. After she inhales in frustration she reaches out and holds a tissue box in front of Raven, but she gets up and sits in the chair next to hers a sign visible sign of comfort.

Once Raven composes herself somewhat she continues: Eric [she says through gritted teeth] abandoned me there, naked, stunned, and completely vulnerable. Do you know what that son of a ***** said to me. [does a great Magneto impression] “I’m sorry, my dear. Your not one of us anymore.” [leans in and asks] Can you believe that?

Ororo: So where is your [says with a sarcastic attitude] astute leader now?

Raven: [smiles] Wouldn’t you like to know?

Ororo: That is why I asked.

Raven
: I’m not telling you.

Ororo
: If you plan on staying you better think twice about that.

“Actually she doesn’t have too.”

Both women turn around to see Hank in the doorway. Ororo glares at Raven who just smirked.

Hank
: Ororo, can I speak with you?

Ororo leaves with Hank to speak in the hall.

Hank
: I would suggest a change in topic.

Ororo: I don’t believe this. Why?

Hank
: She has pertinent information for National Security.

Ororo
: So she sells out Magneto and Uncle Sam is happy.

Hank
: I am not any more happy about this than you are. This is not fair. I had the president “suggest” that she stay here for her own safety. I told him that no one knows of her human identity. The only person who does knows that this is the first place she’d come.

Ororo: Magneto wouldn’t be stupid enough to attack the mansion.

Hank: You know we have to protect her.

Ororo
: I know. I know. I just hate that it’s the right thing to do.

Hank: Look at it like this, at least it can’t get any worse. Scott is missing, Jean has lost her way, the Professor is...[puts his hand on the bridge of nose and rubs it], at least the only place our situation can go is up.

Ororo: Please do not say that. Whenever some one says that, things always get worse?

Raven has gotten up and walks towards the doorway. She leans on the frame and looks at the two conversing mutants.

Raven
: So, Ro [said in a condescending way] where am I going to be staying? I hope it’s near what’s-his-face. You know him. I know you know him, Ro.

Hank: Ladies, please. Is there a room available?

Ororo
: Lets go over some ground rules. First and foremost, do not ever call me that again. [Moves up close to Raven’s face and looks up at her with white blazing eyes with lighting leaking out] Do I make myself clear, or do I need to use smaller words?

Raven looks up at the ceiling as if she’s really considering the question.

Raven
: I do hope I understand. We can't have [satirically air quote] accidental stabbing now, can we?

Ororo
: Shut up, and you better leave Rogue alone.

Raven: Aww, look at you in Mom mode again. I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about you.

Ororo
: [said very slowly and very dangerously] I am damn sure I do not know what you're talking about, but as I said before, shut it.

Raven: You sure about that? Cause I think you, of all people, would be interested to know what can be found when hacking into a government file of convicted mutant felons.

Ororo
: [looks ready to kill but carefully changes the topic] You can stay with the rest of the adult on the first floor. I suggest using common sense and a decent amount of decorum around the students. Avoiding them all together would be the smart thing to do.

Hank: Raven, [puts a hand on her shoulder, Raven visibly calms when she looks at him] I think she’s right. To keep confrontation down to a minimum,k please walk softly, and not just around the students, but faculty as well.

Raven sighs and concedes. Just as she opens her mouth to say something loud swearing can be heard in the mansions foyer.

Wolverine blows in and spins around madly in the circular open foyer of Xavier’s. He his inhaling and scenting madly. He’s on edge and very agitated. After a minute of following the familiar hostile scent to the foot of the stairs, he lights a cigar to calm down.

Logan: [bellows at the top of his lungs] STORM!!! STORM! What the hell is going on?

When he was finished yelling he calmly blows out smoke from his cigar.

Upstairs Ororo and Hank look at the back of Logan’s head and sigh. Hank just rubs Ororo’s back in a sign of sympathy, and Raven looks Logan up and down with a small sign of glee. Ororo grips the railing so hard her knuckles turn white and indentations are left in her hand.

Hank: When all of this is said and done, lets grab a nice quick little lunch at C&B. You look like you haven’t had a good meal in a while. When was the last time you ate?

Ororo began her track down the stairs and looked back and smiled at her ever faithful friend.

Ororo: Tuesday.

With that she jogged down to see why Logan wasn’t using his indoor voice, indoors.

Ororo: So, Logan, what’s got your panties in a bunch?

Logan lifts a brow at his words coming out of her mouth.

Logan: Tell me why I’m smelling Mystique everywhere. I thought Magneto wouldn’t be stupid enough to send her back her for his dirty work again.

Ororo: Put that out.

Logan takes the cigar out of his mouth, looks at it, and puts it right back in his mouth and continues to puff away.

Ororo has had it with his constant disrespect. She walks towards him with clouded eyes and points at his cigar. Lighting converges at her finger tip and shoots out at his cigar, incinerating it to dust. Her self generating winds blow away the offending remnants.

Logan growls at her, and she is completely unaffected.

Ororo
: Raven is under protection here and she isn’t going to cause any problems. [She walks towards him and claps his arm] And neither will you.

Logan looks at her and quickly sidesteps her. He raises up the stairs and down the hall. Following his nose he finds Raven in the headmaster’s office. Ororo is inches behind him, hovering off the floor and propelling forward on near sub-sonic winds. Before he can attack a strong wind blows him across the room to have him slam against a bookshelf full of leather bound books.

Before Logan can get up he his grappled so that his hands are crossed and pointed outward behind his back. Hank had him in a helpless position quicker than he registered his presence. He was so distracted by Mystique, that he didn’t even notice the strange out of place smell of fear overpowering anything else in the room. He looked up and saw a tall pale woman with hauntingly large grey eyes plastered on the wall on the other side of the wall. She was so scared that she was visibly shaking and cowering. Logan’s head tilted to the side.

Ororo stepped in front of his vision with a quiet but angry look. A look that seamed to never take a vacation.

Ororo
: Are you done acting like sophomoric jerk?

Hank: [Continues to effortlessly hold a struggling Logan] Ororo, what have I told you about asking rhetorical questions.

Logan glares at them both.

Hank lets Logan go.

Hank: Have a seat and let me explain.

Scene ends.

Storm is pregnant and Spidey is married. Congrats.

I'm so glad she's finally having a baby! That's great. Congrats, Halle!!!

Congrats for her! That is going to be one good looking baby!

Is true? oh oh.... one more problem added to X4, hahahah. no, joke.

Congrats to her, of course.

I heard it about it on the news while I was putting together invitations for my sister's baby shower, coincidentally. Congrats to Halle! :yay:

Good: Halle is finally have a baby!

Bad: Her future movie 'Tulia' is on hold!

Baby? Thats weird, although im still happy for her. She's gonna be in her 50's while her baby's in his/her teens...weird.

I guess we can forget about X4 for now. ;)

Congratulations, Halle! :D

PS: Vote for me

I don't understand all those "She won't make an X4 now" comments... since when do children cripple their parents when they're born? :huh:

Hugh and James have a lot of kids and still do these movies...

agreed. Although is different when the actor is a woman. And specially with is a recent baby.

But anyway, Halle will have her son in 2008, and X4 won't be made before 2010, I guess.

I don't understand all those "She won't make an X4 now" comments... since when do children cripple their parents when they're born? :huh:

Hugh and James have a lot of kids and still do these movies...
I meant that she won't be able to in the next 9 months, 'cause she'll be rapidly expanding as the shoot goes on. She'll shoot the first scene at a size 4 and the last one at a 16. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"