Chapter 10: "Truth and Consequences" discussion thread 11/26

Grats Matt. Can't wait until tomorrow so this forum can explore into lively discussion again.

I don't have sound on my computer so I can't comment, but I imagine it would sound something like this:

" 'ey buddy, how aboot you turn off hockey and watch Heroes this Monday, eh?"

not cool :down

yeah... so not down with canadian stereotypes

i'm still in denial that there's only two eps left. i refuse to believe it. it's just not fair. i know im being stubborn, but i'm just hopeful. maybe, just maybe... :csad:

Hahaha. If i were Peter i would have laughed so hard when she pointed the gun at me.

If I were a writer for this show he would have.

i'm still in denial that there's only two eps left. i refuse to believe it. it's just not fair. i know im being stubborn, but i'm just hopeful. maybe, just maybe...

I know. I look firward to Monday nights because of Heroes and now... I jsut dont know. I refuse to watch that Survivor or DWTS crap. :o

Spoilerific pics
8e9jxuu.jpg

i wonder why the article about Sylar's mom is more to do with a political issue than the actual murder? :huh:

yeah... so not down with canadian stereotypes

Come on, he's only joking.

Also, congrats on the promotion, Matt. Obviously we haven't discussed much, but I've been watching Heroes religiously as of late so I'm going to be visiting this forum a bit more often.

Plus, I can't wait for the upcoming episode! The last one was excellent, and now I can't wait to see what's going to happen. It's a shame that there is a writers strike, because IMO, I think they're rushing through everything unless they are splitting season 2 in half(?). Don't quote me on that.

Anyvaaay....Is anybody important going to die besides
Mrs. Petrilli?

I'm still confused...

why would you turn off hockey? :confused:

Matt jumped the shark.

I kid. Congrats Matt.

Congratulations on your new overlord position Matt :)

I am psyched for tonights episode :)

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. I'll be seeing all of you in a few hours :woot:

Come on, he's only joking.

Also, congrats on the promotion, Matt. Obviously we haven't discussed much, but I've been watching Heroes religiously as of late so I'm going to be visiting this forum a bit more often.

Plus, I can't wait for the upcoming episode! The last one was excellent, and now I can't wait to see what's going to happen. It's a shame that there is a writers strike, because IMO, I think they're rushing through everything unless they are splitting season 2 in half(?). Don't quote me on that.

people always make fun of canada... :( we don't suck, damnit!

and i thought they were definitely splitting it in half... i swear i heard that rumour before... but yeah don't quote me on that either :S

people always make fun of canada... :( we don't suck, damnit!

and i thought they were definitely splitting it in half... i swear i heard that rumour before... but yeah don't quote me on that either :S

Only a little bit....:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"