Chapter 11: "Powerless" discussion thread 12/03

I miss Eden. She had one of the best abilities :csad:

I miss Eden. She had one of the best abilities :csad:

I think Matt has her power now (persuasion), in addition to his telepathy and who knows what. But what I missed most is her personality; I always like Eden and her willingness to defy order and kill Sylar on her own (I wish other heroes have her conviction).

^^
Well, One of 'em tried to plug in something to his arm that disabled his abilities but Mohinder was then almost killed, it just never turns out too pretty

I think Matt has her power now (persuasion), in addition to his telepathy and who knows what. But what I missed most is her personality; I always like Eden and her willingness to defy order and kill Sylar on her own (I wish other heroes have her conviction).

That whole scene confused me. Why didn't her persuasian work on Sylar? ( i know it was for the good of the story but they could have at least explained it) How was Sylar able to use his ability? Why didn't Sylar escape when the glass broke?

Why didn't her persuasian work on Sylar?

His actually ability figured out what she was doing and he can stop it?

How was Sylar able to use his ability?

She had to deactivate whatever stopped him from using his power earlier so that she could use hers on him.

Why didn't Sylar escape when the glass broke?

HRG and the Haitian came running at the gunshot and caught Sylar before he got away. It is in the graphic novel "Fathers and Daughters".

Why didn't her persuasian work on Sylar?
... Is a very good question

BTW Matt doesn't have her powers, his telepathy's stronger and he can influence people in ways like Professor Xavier not Eden

His actually ability figured out what she was doing and he can stop it?

That's a good point. Since she had used her powers on him previously he may have been able to figure out how her power affected the brain and negated it.

Monday night without Heroes sucked. Especially since I took a late night final, it would have been so nice to come home and decompress with some Heroes, but no, stupid writer's strike had to ruin all of my fun.

Monday night without Heroes sucked. Especially since I took a late night final, it would have been so nice to come home and decompress with some Heroes, but no, stupid writer's strike had to ruin all of my fun.

There was never going to be Heroes tonight, writers strike or no. This was the beginning of the planned hiatus, where just like last season we'd go a few weeks without episodes.

There was never going to be Heroes tonight, writers strike or no. This was the beginning of the planned hiatus, where just like last season we'd go a few weeks without episodes.
Yeah but with a planned hiatus, at least I know when the show is coming back and there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is no light for this hiatus yet.

I love that word... Hiatus... new favorite word...

Anywho, i'm sure the writers will end the strike before next fall or next whatever

you could watch the last few episodes on nbc.com. and re-live the memories of Season 2.

i'm thinking about doing that next monday.

you could watch the last few episodes on nbc.com. and re-live the memories of Season 2.

i'm thinking about doing that next monday.

Actually I did that over the weekend, I've got all of season 2 still on my dvr.

^^^me too im gonna keep them all on my dvr till the dvd comes out....and hopefully with season the way it was meant to be before the strike

how does the hatian's power works. Does he focus on people so they cant use their power or they just cant use their power around him? And can he like make people control their power around him if he wants to?

he is like leech they just cant use it around him and we are not sure about if he can suppress his power

no i mean like how his power just copy other peoples power.
i dont think he controls that.

no i mean like how his power just copy other peoples power.
i dont think he controls that.
have you watched the show if peter could suppress his power the enitre exploding man plot from last year wouldnt of happened so in short no he cant

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"