Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Chloe Bennet IS Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.
oUcMgd5.jpg

Someone please turn the air conditioner back on. It's getting awfully hot in here!:hmr:

2QnMQut.gif

Yes, that picture is the very epitome of "sexy yet powerful."

Ipad Wallpaper Daisy Johnson.

Last edited:
  • chloebennetAlso, this is the kinda weird **** our poor costume designer @ann.foley has to deal with on a regular basis. 16% battery and it's not even 8am, and don't know my own bra size. Who let me be an adult?

11899625_178786669121448_1007609498_n.jpg

Watching Daisy use her powers was awesome. It was especially cool when she and Lincoln combined their powers to fight Lash.

Ipad Wallpaper Daisy Johnson.

I'm glad we have a picture of this, because I was hoping to see this when I came in this thread. Daisy looked hot. She also has quite a nice tone to her body. Did she wear that in there when she went to speak to Joey because she knew he wouldn't be distracted by that?

The only thing I'm disappointed in with Daisy, that they do not make her true to the comics. She is stronger than the average human. She can take more punishment than the average human. Her strength level almost compares to Capt America. They need to get it right. Daisy is a bad ass in the comics. MCU Daisy is a water down version.

Well she only recently gained her powers and has just learned to control them.

Exactly. She's had the powers for a few months...she's no where near her potential.

Yet.

The only thing I'm disappointed in with Daisy, that they do not make her true to the comics. She is stronger than the average human. She can take more punishment than the average human. Her strength level almost compares to Capt America. They need to get it right. Daisy is a bad ass in the comics. MCU Daisy is a water down version.
She is already bad ass though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qYM3_Odo

Daisy power display was on point. Looking forward to seeing her power increase over the course of the season.

Daisy power display was on point. Looking forward to seeing her power increase over the course of the season.
I,mean talking about her physiology. Her body strength is nothing like the comic version. Her comic version is stronger and more durable.

Any suggestion of Inhumans would IMHO provide too much of a distraction to the "SHIELD" story arc - you need only view the "Yes Men" episode, with only 2x Asgardians who commanded each scene they were in.
As head of the Centipede project Raina travelled the world in search of metahumans and one can readily assume she did so beforehand - encountering [BLACKOUT]Mr Hyde?[/BLACKOUT] previously.
I consider Skye to be [BLACKOUT]a re-interpretation of Daisy Johnson[/BLACKOUT]

Reading back through the old pages since this thread will be over soon and this was 1 bad guess and 2 good guesses.

I,mean talking about her physiology. Her body strength is nothing like the comic version. Her comic version is stronger and more durable.
I'm not sure they'll make her more powerful, though I think there is something odd: at first, she would make things explode from the inside out, by amplifying their vibrations. But now, she's pushing things, like that SUV she tossed, or the quinjet in the previous episode.
Maybe she can do that by making the air vibrate? Or maybe she has two powers?
I don't know; it seems more likely that they're rewriting some stuff. But given the powers she's shown so far, she should be able to still use the power to make things explode, perhaps focusing on Lash's eyeballs or something like that.

As for her physiology, all we've seen is that her heart can go up to about 300 bpm without negative consequences for her; if she can do that without using her power - which now she may be able to -, that would give her a boost in some of her physical abilities, even though nowhere near Captain America. I don't think they're aiming in that direction, though.

I'm not sure they'll make her more powerful, though I think there is something odd: at first, she would make things explode from the inside out, by amplifying their vibrations. But now, she's pushing things, like that SUV she tossed, or the quinjet in the previous episode.
Maybe she can do that by making the air vibrate? Or maybe she has two powers?
I don't know; it seems more likely that they're rewriting some stuff. But given the powers she's shown so far, she should be able to still use the power to make things explode, perhaps focusing on Lash's eyeballs or something like that.

As for her physiology, all we've seen is that her heart can go up to about 300 bpm without negative consequences for her; if she can do that without using her power - which now she may be able to -, that would give her a boost in some of her physical abilities, even though nowhere near Captain America. I don't think they're aiming in that direction, though.

well it dont make sense. she not really an inhuman just a human with powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"