• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Rise of Skywalker Colin Trevorrow No Longer Directing Star Wars Episode IX

Well.... time for a thread name change.

Pretty please mods

What's Duncan Jones doing these days?

Well, maybe I should've said around the hype I'm in the minority.
Oh, okay. Sorry if I came off as snarky in my previous post, it wasn't my intention. In my defense, though, we are on the internet, where people make ridiculous claims all the time.

It's the circle of life....and it moves us all.

Oh, okay. Sorry if I came off as snarky in my previous post, it wasn't my intention. In my defense, though, we are on the internet, where people make ridiculous claims all the time.

Hoping for that Warcraft sequel...

I like Moon and Source Code alot tho

Oh, okay. Sorry if I sounded snarky in my previous post, I assure you that wasn't my intention. In my defense, though, we are on the internet, where people make ridiculous claims all the time.

After Warcraft he can stay away to. Just call JJ, Rian, or Bird. Wright sad!y wouldn't do it.

Everyone has a price. If I were Kennedy, and I couldn't get Rian as my first choice, I'd give Nolan a blank check.

He's one of the best but I don't know if it's his thing or if he's 100% suited to it. I'd be over the moon if he took it of course.

I still can't believe some were arguing on Voldemort's behalf. Guy is a bad storyteller who was handed one of the biggest films ever.

There's only one guy I've always wanted to direct a SW film that I thought I would never see, but could probably be the best choice and bring in the most acclaim.

Someone get Steven on the phone.

There's only one guy I've always wanted to direct a SW film that I thought I would never see, but could probably be the best choice and bring in the most acclaim.

This.

That would be the dream, but Spielberg has always been reluctant to one-up his buddy George. I mean if Steven directs 9 and it turns out to be a smash hit, it would make Lucas seem like an even bigger loser.

I'm not mad about this decision. I don't think Trevorrow is that strong of a director. I'd be fine if Abrams stepped in for another go.

fFmXr3f.jpg

That would be the dream, but Spielberg has always been reluctant to one-up his buddy George. I mean if Steven directs 9 and it turns out to be a smash hit, it would make Lucas seem like an even bigger loser.

Or he could show his respect for GL by directing the film in his honor.

Get Duncan Jones on the phone asap.

Ava! Ava! Ava! :pcg::wowe:

C'mon, she's overdue. :woot:

JJ mentioned he regretted passing on 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back