Commissioner Gordon Casting Thread

Yeah that's just how it's going to be from now on when it comes to Alfred, Gordon, Joker, Two-Face. They've become such icons that they'll need to cast huge actors. It's like what Snyder said about Lex Luthor.

So that's why people like Cranston, Hanks, etc are the ones to get for Gordon.

If Cranston isn't Lex, count on him being Gordon, he'd generate SO much interest by playing either role, WB can't pass that up

If Dafoe ever plays the Joker, that's JJ Abrams level when it comes to Comic Book Movie baddies.

Except it's not the same, it's been ten years since Willem played Gobby

Plus Ben Affleck is the JJ Abrams of superheroes already

I can't imagine anyone better, and he's of the same calibre that Nolan went for too. There's a good chance it could happen with Ben being the age he is

As Joker? Dafoe has a full 17 years ahead of Ben. That's an even larger gap between Keaton and Nicholson, and that was pushing it.

I can't imagine anyone better, and he's of the same calibre that Nolan went for too. There's a good chance it could happen with Ben being the age he is

For Gordon?

Uh, hello!

tumblr_mgkp88PQH11qcxbquo1_500.gif

No for Joker. Cranston for Luthor!!!! He's the best villain I've ever seen, I don't wanna see him wasting his talent on an easy role like Gordon. I wanna see him as a ruthless villain

I know. I just wanted to use that gif :hehe:

CBN confirmed he dropped out of the role :( :o
81789-Walter-White-IM-OUT-gif-Breaki-YCTL.gif

Rodrigo! You're spoiling the show for yourself with all these gifs! Haha, trust me!

I want to see it....but I don't know how...its too late for me, my friend :waa:

It's never too late. Im only catching up with Sopranos and Six Feet Under right now. I can send you some links but im sure you can find the blu rays/dvds, theyre sold everywhere.

I appreciate that, Shauner :)

But I guess there's no denying fate. ..I have to PAY to see it :hehe:

Yeah man. A few friends of mine just did that, they did a marathon from the beginning. All on Netflix. The only thing Netflix doesn't have at the moment is the final 8 episodes. But like I showed those friends of mine, I have links I can message you with Rodrigo, all free. That's how I had to keep up with the last couple of seasons anyhow because I don't get AMC.

I'm SOOOOO down for Russell as Gordon. That's awesome

Cranston's still my first pick but Russell is second. Seriously, he's coming back in the new Fast and the Furious so hopefully he's back on the studio's radar. I really hope it lands him a role like Gordon.

I'm watching Escape From New York now :) he's such a gangsta, I'm all for him being cast. Cranston as Luthor, Russell as Gordon

I was thought about him the other day for the role, and watched a recent video.

He'd need to sort out that voice. It's not a voice I'd imagine an elderly Gordon having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"