Confession is good for the Hype. - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I love The Face, it's to America's Next Top Model as The Voice is to Idol. Naomi Campbell is like three Tyra's in one, only slightly more dignified.

i confessed that the only time i have the urge to clean is late at night

I am heading up to Maine this summer, and was hoping to acquire some advice/recommendations from fellow Hype members: does anyone know of any good places to rent within two hours of Bangor? Or, places to avoid? Any suggestions/input is appreciated, as I am trying to work on the logistics of this research trip.

Avoid: Anywhere Stephen King wrote about. :oldrazz:

Thanks to King, I'm now of the impression Maine is filled with vampires, zombies, psychic teenagers, and evil clowns hidden in sewers.

I have a biting sarcastic internet persona that not many "get" around here...

... kinda like Tony Stark!....

.... it's also something I hide behind. :(

Now cue that cheesy melodramatic soap opera music so that things don't get too emo around here!

Last edited:
I confess to listening to the theme of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly when I'm on the highway at dusk or when I'm in rush hour.

Libido, say your hail mary three times then ask for forgiveness.

Revarez, say one our father and one hail mary.

Comic Chick, you're seriously going to need to say five our fathers.....

Jonathancrane, say a hail mary

Sabetoonth, say a our father

Spider-Aziz, say ten our fathers and five hail marys

Manic, say an our father

Bruce Banner, say a hail mary and an our father

Go with God my friends, and come again soon to confess your next batch of sins.:)

priest-scary-God.jpg

Confession is good for the soul.

If I ever take a trip to the good old United States of America, I'd go to Maine.

I confess that nothingness has been pretty appetizing lately. People frown upon suicide as being an act of cowardice. But is it cowardly to die by your own hand when you know death is upon you? It seems like it'd be a final act of control and strength to me.

I confess that nothingness has been pretty appetizing lately. People frown upon suicide as being an act of cowardice. But is it cowardly to die by your own hand when you know death is upon you? It seems like it'd be a final act of control and strength to me.

Agreed. But to be honest, I think I died on the inside a long time ago.

Last edited:
It sounds patronizing, but being alive is an incredible gift. Most things in this universe are not alive, let alone human to appreciate the experience that we do. So IMO, suicide is a tragedy, because the people who did it were not able to perceive how miraculous being alive actually is.

But yeah, if you feel like crap, life sure can seem sucky. :o That's why Roger Ebert is one of my heroes. Even when the man couldn't speak, eat, OR drink anymore, he had a zest for life that few people on this earth have.

It sounds patronizing, but being alive is an incredible gift. Most things in this universe are not alive, let alone human to appreciate the experience that we do. So IMO, suicide is a tragedy, because the people who did it were not able to perceive how miraculous being alive actually is.

But yeah, if you feel like crap, life sure can seem sucky. :o That's why Roger Ebert is one of my heroes. Even when the man couldn't speak, eat, OR drink anymore, he had a zest for life that few people on this earth have.

It is an incredible gift, yes, but some aren't strong enough to utilize it. A gift wasted, unfortunately.

It is an incredible gift, yes, but some aren't strong enough to utilize it. A gift wasted, unfortunately.
Well, you don't even have to utilize it like one of those Type-A personalities who don't know how to stop running around.

Just sitting back and enjoying it is enough.

Yes, and if you believe in the existence of Hell, it is the destination of the one succeeding in suicide
Never, never a good thing to commit suicide

Yes, and if you believe in the existence of Hell, it is the destination of the one succeeding in suicide
Never, never a good thing to commit suicide

On this I agree with you 100%.

Bamfer, if you are really having these type of thoughts, maybe you should be talking to a professional.

I confess I'm being flew out to Majorca next year for a family friends wedding, flights paid for...only he's a gangster. As long as I don't ask questions, I should be fine :)

I agree to some extent. If I ever get to a point in my life where I can't take care of myself, I'm putting my retirement plan into effect: Shotgun to the head.

You have a gift of conversation with people, and it shows in how people are attracted to you. You ran the Skype calls because you have the type of personality that entertains and keeps things fresh. If you weren't around it would break the hearts of many, and along with others I wish that you could get all the help you need so that you don't make a big mistake. I am not a guru that knows exactly what you're going through, or how to magically fix things. I also don't want to patronize or come across the wrong way by giving you details from a novice on how to fix the problems in your life. What I can tell you is that I'd miss you greatly if you were gone, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"