Confession is good for the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I spent my day watching Nova Science Now and assorted Astronomy documentaries on Netflix all day. Wouldn't say I wasted a day, but I do feel like I've melted into my couch

I call non-orphans 'biologicals' lol. Just the fastest term I have lol.

Brave was such a great movie.

movbrave320.jpg

Anybody else getting those ads on pictures you post? :huh:

So last...this early morning..:dry:...i had guts to message chat Dryden of AAF on Facebook. He responded. We talked music. Then I said thanks to talking to me, it cheered me up and he said 'Everyday Lover' and I was like LOL :) Thanks and he was YAY.

Yeah...where's a Eric Stonestreet gif from Modern Family? Cause I am a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

That sounds just like something Joss Whedon would say!

I confess that I just watched a movie about a 2 headed shark on the syfy channel.

I would enjoy reading how movie critics bash Twilight films on Rotten Tomatoes because then fans would come to the movie's defense, and I would laugh at their ********. Rotten Tomatoes killed the comments feature so now I only get half the pleasure.

I was going to make a withdrawal from my local bank's drive through ATM when I noticed a man in a hoodie standing not too far away from it. Now there's a chance he could've been a regular guy just minding his own business, but since its nightfall, I thought his behavior was suspicious so I took off. I didn't feel like getting robbed tonight.

I confess I've never had a McRib. But I do promise to have one when they return.

I love McRib's, but they give me terrible mudd butt. :(

I confess, I miss the Nostalgia Critic
His new role as Danny Dupre bores me to tears

i miss nostalgia critic too :(

also, got back into reading comics lately, read the latest aquaman, as someone who is not the biggest aquaman fan, i really enjoyed it and want to read the next issue

I confess that when I finish off a bag of pretzels, I like to eat all of the salt that fell off to the bottom of the bag.

Hmmm ... Wonder why I have high blood pressure?

I confess that every now and then I like to reflect on the relationships I have with people and I always come to a point where I feel like I'm not being treated or valued the way that I think I should be.

I don't like stories about politics, with exception to Metal Gear Solid series

I confess I have work tomorrow, and despite there being less to do after today. This day's events have me not wanting to get up for it tomorrow.

And with that Im going to sleep hoping to avoid sheetrock nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"