Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I force myself to go to bed by 3 am. Otherwise I'd be up until 7am or later too.

Why were you in the ER?

i couldn't breathe and it felt like my chest was caving in. after ekg's and xrays et al, i was told i have really bad inflammation/infection in my chest cartilage and especially around the walls of my heart. good times.

the meds are helping though. slowly, but helping.

i couldn't breathe and it felt like my chest was caving in. after ekg's and xrays et al, i was told i have really bad inflammation/infection in my chest cartilage and especially around the walls of my heart. good times.

That sounds like pretty scary stuff. Is this gonna be a long term problem?

Damn. :csad: Feel better, CC. Take those meds!

I confess I've never seen the movie Ghostbusters.

I confess that I just sent a message of concern to a friend while R. Kelly was singing "Feelin' on Yo Booty" in the background.

The gawdawful cartoon or the good Real Ghostbusters cartoon I could understand but the original movie? Duke, get to it!

3am? Try 7am. :csad:

I like/hate sleep. Went to sleep at 5am ish today after watching The Other Guys on dvd and just wasting time on the net...woke up at 9 ish...went back to bed..woke up again at 10 ish and then 11 ish...got up for good on the 3rd time.

I like/hate sleep. Went to sleep at 5am ish today after watching The Other Guys on dvd and just wasting time on the net...woke up at 9 ish...went back to bed..woke up again at 10 ish and then 11 ish...got up for good on the 3rd time.
That's pretty much me for the past week. :funny: I have some awesome projects I'm working on, which makes me too excited to sleep, but then I gotta sleep because otherwise I'm non-functional. :oldrazz:

My MOM just had that same exact issue a couple years ago. DAYUM lady!

I hope you get well

So we took in some cats from an adoption outreach program. Really sad stories. Cats that had to be given up because their owners lost their home, or are put in a nursing home or didn't know they had allergies.

So we were going to pick up 2, but my wife fell in love with a kitten so now we have 3.

We have Cinders (named after Cinderella, wife's favorite), Revan (named after Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic) and we have Padme.

I confess I have not seen X-men Days of Future Past yet. :csad:

I confess that I am this close to callin my mother a **** to her face. I'm gettin that ****ing sick of her selfish ****. I'm only not gone already for lack of a place to go and I don't trust her enough to leave ay of my stuff behind. **** is what she deems it. And no one else's opinion matters. Even if its their stuff.

The gawdawful cartoon or the good Real Ghostbusters cartoon I could understand but the original movie? Duke, get to it!
I don't mind that cartoon
That's my confession for today

EDIT: Did you by any chance mean this one?

Cause I thought you meant that new one I'm unaware of its name

So we took in some cats from an adoption outreach program. Really sad stories. Cats that had to be given up because their owners lost their home, or are put in a nursing home or didn't know they had allergies.

So we were going to pick up 2, but my wife fell in love with a kitten so now we have 3.

We have Cinders (named after Cinderella, wife's favorite), Revan (named after Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic) and we have Padme.

That's cool

:o but hide your Star Wars stuff. My cat Muffin thought a Boba Fett book was a chew toy. So cute. I'm not even mad.

I don't mind that cartoon
That's my confession for today

EDIT: Did you by any chance mean this one?

Cause I thought you meant that new one I'm unaware of its name

There was two Ghostbusters cartoons. One was based on a live action show with a gorilla and they animated it just after the movie came out to capitalize on it and then the Real Ghostbusters cartoon was released that was totally awesome.

There was two Ghostbusters cartoons. One was based on a live action show with a gorilla and they animated it just after the movie came out to capitalize on it and then the Real Ghostbusters cartoon was released that was totally awesome.
I thought you might mean Extreme Ghostbusters as the other show, before I see this existed

EGB intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"