Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I really just want to give in and be a bad person. Trying to be a good, kind, caring person is too hard and has too few rewards.

"We dont need no water, let the $#%%@%^ burn. Burn %#$^%^, burn!"
Don't give in man. You just to surround yourself with the right people.

Right, so...

Rather than do something drastic like spend $XX on a hotel room for a few days, I decided I'd better just head out in the morning, do my own thing about town, and then come back home in the evening. I normally wake up at midnight for work, so I've still been waking up before dawn throughout my vacation; I just start my day at the gym. I did this on Tuesday and Wednesday.

This morning, my mother made sure she woke herself up before I left so she could confront me and ask me what I'm doing all day. Truth be told, I've mostly been catching up on my reading at the park. When she asked why, I told her I just wanted some uninterrupted time to myself, and I don't want anything at home distracting me.

She responded by crying and saying phrases like "forget me," "I don't exist," and "the devil's dragging you down." I tried to talk to her about it, but she said she's too upset to talk, so I just left.

She responded by crying and saying phrases like "forget me," "I don't exist," and "the devil's dragging you down." I tried to talk to her about it, but she said she's too upset to talk, so I just left.
I've known of empty nesters who suddenly get needy, but your mom is by far the worst.

I just have to ask....is she happy this way? Even remotely?

For people who are needy, no matter how much attention they actually get, it's never enough. And they usually push people away with their neediness anyway, which you saw with her.

It's a difficult situation, especially when she's family, but it's no good that she's dragging you down. You can only help people who want to help themselves.

She's not happy in the slightest. But then she hasn't been the mother I used to know for over 10 years, and she's been clinging to just about everything that gives her any sort of comfort.

I confess that I don't care about the Fantastic Four whatsoever. If Fantastic Four got back to Marvel, I'd be more excited to see The Avengers fight Galactus/Skrulls/Dr. Doom than I would be about the F4 teaming up with TA.

To be honest that's how I sort of feel too. I just want Silver Surfer and all the guys you mentioned back in Marvel's hands.

I'll probably end up seeing the new F4 anyway since I'm that big into CBMs. MBJ I think is very good choice for Johnny, don't give to ****s about a petty race change for Johnny. Mr. F is a bit too young and "chubby" for my liking. Mrs. F looks fine, I guess. Total "what the hell" with Thing though. If anyone got a race change, it should of been Terry Crews the Thing.

But, I really don't care. Dr. Doom better not be a chick though, they already butchered him (and honestly the whole franchise in general) in the first two films.

I confess that my social life these days prety much amounts to me sitting in the living room talking to people either here, instant messengers, on other boards or on Skype. And this kida eats at me sometimes. All my friends from school have all moved away! And that's why I don't go out anymore, there's no one out there for me to go see. This feels like its incomplete and doesn't have enough here for it to sound anything more than pathetic

Im trying to write a novel, and I do that from home. I know I know I should go get a job but there's just no give a **** in me to do anything but write. And tonight it seems, I can't even manage that.

I'll be your friend sabetoonth.

Do you get high?

I confess I'm somewhat relieved to learn Mom jeans are back in style. :p

I confess that a friend of mine that I've gotten really close to in the past month was having an asthma attack and it scared the crap out of me. She kept on trying to downplay it until it got really bad. Luckily someone that was with us had a pump that she used, but I was really worried because I saw her slowly getting worse and I felt so helpless. I don't think I've ever been that scared for another person's well being in my life.

I confess that a friend of mine that I've gotten really close to in the past month was having an asthma attack and it scared the crap out of me. She kept on trying to downplay it until it got really bad. Luckily someone that was with us had a pump that she used, but I was really worried because I saw her slowly getting worse and I felt so helpless. I don't think I've ever been that scared for another person's well being in my life.
Suggest a daily dose of hot tea and honey for her

:wow:

I hope your friend is okay. Have you considered asking her if you can keep an emergency inhaler just in case or do you guys don't frequent that often?

I confess that I get a little sad when a post I made gets ignored.

Petty, I know.

I think a lot of us do. :)

Ignoring the past couple posts :oldrazz:

I confess I'm a bit of a butthole.

Old story Update:
Awhile back I posted in here how I've had to deal with my brother's drug addiction and it's annoyance to me. This morning after spending the night at the fwb's house to find out he had been arrested last night for violating his parole and failing his drug test.

I confess I felt indifferent. And my reaction bothers the rest of my family.

I confess that my social life these days prety much amounts to me sitting in the living room talking to people either here, instant messengers, on other boards or on Skype. And this kida eats at me sometimes. All my friends from school have all moved away! And that's why I don't go out anymore, there's no one out there for me to go see. This feels like its incomplete and doesn't have enough here for it to sound anything more than pathetic

Maybe it's time to get out and travel a little bit, Toonth. I understand you feeling weird having time move forward and seeing them change. Obsessing over this issue isn't going to help things. You need distractions.

Suggest a daily dose of hot tea and honey for her

:wow:

I hope your friend is okay. Have you considered asking her if you can keep an emergency inhaler just in case or do you guys don't frequent that often?
She's better and she actually told me about her condition last week and said that its very rare for her to get an attack. She normally carries the inhaler with her, but on that day of all days, she forgot to bring it. But I don't see her enough to be the one who carries a spare.

I feel too attached to the past, I need to get over this ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"