Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my new thread confession

I will never use Avast Boot Scan again, it says almost everything is a virus

I'm moving in with a new roommate this upcoming weekend and for some reason I'm nervous as hell. He seems alright , but I've never moved in with someone I didn't know before.

At least you know the problem now so that you can build on it. A lot of times you lose awareness of things to the point where you lose control. Now that you know what's going on you can start to fix it by saying no to many people. I've long had a feeling that you probably have a habit of saying 'yes' to the wrong people while having a hard time saying 'no' sometimes.

i wouldn't say they're the wrong people. the things that take up my time are things i enjoy doing, such as the volunteering and coaching softball, or helping family, but sometimes i try to go the extra mile, especially with the family friends part and i don't always have to do that, especially when it's usually so one-sided on my side.

I'm moving in with a new roommate this upcoming weekend and for some reason I'm nervous as hell. He seems alright , but I've never moved in with someone I didn't know before.
Good luck, hope your new roommate is a good fella

Just wait until your first night...
10wl2te.gif

i wouldn't say they're the wrong people. the things that take up my time are things i enjoy doing, such as the volunteering and coaching softball, or helping family, but sometimes i try to go the extra mile, especially with the family friends part and i don't always have to do that, especially when it's usually so one-sided on my side.

Well the wrong people can sometimes be good people. Not saying that they are bad, but sometimes saying 'no' to people with good intentions helps you in the long run. You do enough to go the extra mile already, so turning people down sometimes is healthy for yourself. You gotta also take into account that you're a person you have to say 'no' to as well. You've lost control of your ability to limit yourself to doing things that take you away from controlling your life. If you start looking at where you can limit things you will probably see where you can healthily limit yourself all around to get more sleep, have more time to yourself, etc.

It starts with yourself. Take a personal vacation where all you do is what's required. You know, the stuff that you can't get out of. Do it for a week, and then spend your extra time however you like. If you notice that you barely have extra time then take a look at what you can trim in your life, and then do what you can to find a balance that fits for you. If you have a lot of free time then you know what you can go without doing sometimes. Do what Heather Headley said and get yourself some 'me' time.

I confess that sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who likes all the Indiana Jones movies.

I confess that sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who likes all the Indiana Jones movies.

I love all the Indy movies with the exception of that mess, KOTCS.

I confess that I couldn't care less about "The Voice". Reality shows and the singing competition type shows have never really been my thing. But where I live, my local NBC station promotes the hell out of that show to the point where it's annoying.

I cant believe I sent a cover letter to a potential employer, with the Dear So and So addressed to the wrong institution.

Ouch. Maybe they'll overlook it.

Ouch. Maybe they'll overlook it.

They say that the average person only looks at a resume for a few seconds, so I'm hoping they overlook it. Still, that was a careless thing to let happen.

Big Bang theory ruined Raiders for me.

It really would have ended the exact same way had Indy not even been involved. :(

A lot more than you think do. :o

I'll admit that KOTCS is the worst one. I still like it a lot though. Goes to show how great of a series it is.

KOTCS is really fun to watch until Spalko captures Indy and Mutt. I even forgive nuking the fridge.

Big Bang theory ruined Raiders for me.

It really would have ended the exact same way had Indy not even been involved. :(

Damn son. I never thought about it like that...until now.

:down

Or possibly better as the original plan was to bring it to Germany in front of Hitler for the unveiling.

Yeah, that BBT episode is pretty funny. I'm surprised no one managed to catch that.

Damn, Indy. WWII could have possibly been prevented if it wasn't for your dumb ass.

KOTCS is really fun to watch until Spalko captures Indy and Mutt. I even forgive nuking the fridge.

My main flaws with the movie are some weird CGI, odd pacing in the middle, and the ending at the Akator temple. The ending was kind of weak, but I liked the saucer. Oh, and the wedding scene where Mutt gets faked out was great too.

I loathe the ending with the aliens and the saucer. It's just so mediocre.

I'm exasperated by dealing with my racist elders.

That happens. My grandparents are all gone but I remember my fathers mother was always going on about everyone else like nothing bad ever happened due to white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"