Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for me it's this little gem of writing:

Barry Allen has a nightmare about his girlfriend being killed by a Meta Human Villain whose powers can negate his own. So, what does he decide to do? He decides, for no rationale reason what so ever, to take his girlfriend to a stakeout for a Meta Human Villain whose powers can negate his own... ARE YOU KIDDING ME BERLATI!? ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?!! Really, I have to know Greg... How much contempt can you show to the show's audience before they understand that you and your writers just don't care about details, character's inherent dignity, consistency, good casting or believable dialog? I mean... We have a crew of people of whom 5 (Snow, Cisco, Barry, Harry, Jay) are all supposedly brilliant scientists... And not one of these geniuses said, "Barry... Putting your girlfriend into a situation where there's a possibility that even you with all your powers can't protect her is stupid in the most asinine way ever."

I'm sorry... But seeing 40 seconds of King Shark CGI SFX doesn't make up for such astounding stupidity of writing. Now if it were an occasional thing? Fine. Nothing is perfect... But so far this season like almost every episode has some jaw dropping stupid unnecessarily gumming up the works.
:funny:
Glorious writing.
And top it all with the waste of potential by not using Jay more often.

Confession time!!!

I confess I'm obsessed about collecting G.I.JOE actions figures, toys, & everything. Damnit, I need a time machine!!!! :cmad: :argh:

i confess i dont like Adele's Hello, but i love When We Were Young

I confess that it's still hard to reach out to my dad whenever he calls or messages me. I haven't spoken to him in almost 4 years.

Try again.

I confess, not a fan of political discussion when it puts distance between people.

I confess I don't understand the appeal of Deadpool. He's always reminded me of Poochie from The Simpsons.

Look up some of his early books. Everything in his first series is pretty much gold. The current stuff isn't as good.

I spent $20 on scratch off tickets and won $5... I somehow took it as a win and used the $5 thinking it was 'free money'.

That happens a lot.

I confess... I think I need to spend less time posting on the Hype.

I don't know what to think about these campaigns to have a terminally ill person watch a movie before it comes out.

is that a thing now? the only time ive heard of it was the little boy with deadpool

is that a thing now? the only time ive heard of it was the little boy with deadpool

Well they also had a campaign, a successful one too, for a terminally ill Star Wars fan to see TFA before it opened. There is one happening now for BvS as well.

I agree with the sentiment that... I don't know what to feel, though I do understand and sympathize with wanting them to be able to see these things before death takes them.

i sympathize as well, but i also know there will be people out there who try to abuse the notion, which is a shame

Nothing will be more disappointing than a successful campaign that leads to a fan not being fond of the new movie.

Funny enough that y'all are talking about terminally ill people seeing a movie. Ironic enough I was watching From Russia With Love last night, and when I just looked up more about it I saw that it was one of JFK's favorite novels. Turns out he got a special, private screening of the movie at the White House on November 20, 1963. That was two days before he was assassinated.

I confess I find the MCU Spider-Man costume a little underwhelming.

i confess the mcu spiderman reveal made me squeal in a very high pitched tone to much laughter from others in the room at the time

I confess that I bought Dark Souls 1 today and from playing it for a few hours I know I'll be putting a lot of time into it instead of finishing writing my book.

Bad KevanG! :argh:

It's not like you're writing the next Harry Potter... Are you?

It has nothing to do with high school hijinks or magic so... no?

If I'm incredibly lucky then maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back