Confession is good for the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayed twice this morning...Dad answered the door and a Church man was there...believe a Christian Church, and they got to a talking and my dad might go one night. I, on the other hand, felt a bit threatened, so I prayed twice for strength to Mother Earth/Gaia. :dry: maybe that makes me a bad person, I dunno, but I'm glad I didn't get out of bed and answer the door...would had been awkward.

You have a very bothersome pariah complex about your religion. You should just relax about it.

You have a very bothersome pariah complex about your religion. You should just relax about it.

I looked up ''pariah'' and I don't think that describes me, but then again, maybe it does. And I do need to chill it. :o maybe once I get my feet settled money wise one day, I can go chill out in Colorado or Washington.

I confess that I have a bit of resentment against some of my friends from the theater club I was in last semester. I quit because I graduated and didn't feel comfortable being that post-grad guy who still hangs around with the young people. But a bigger reason was because of the drinking culture that the club had become known for. I learned to accept that that's their choice, but I didn't feel comfortable having to dealing with people who always wanted to drink, especially since I don't drink at all, and it made me feel like a bit of an outcast.

Okay. I will go ahead.

I have been dealing with some anger issues, explosive anger. But I have been getting help with it. I have been diagnosed with an anger issue, ADH, OCD, mild sleep apnea, and Panic Disorder. I am going strong. But you know what, I have issues, and I accept that, they make me stronger.

Sometimes I get irrationally angry and irritable, and sometimes I can't go to bed when I want to.

If I was able to take any religion seriously enough to commit to it, I would want to be a Buddhist.

Sometimes I get irrationally angry and irritable, and sometimes I can't go to bed when I want to.

If I was able to take any religion seriously enough to commit to it, I would want to be a Buddhist.

Wow. You sound a lot like me.

I don't take any religion seriously. But I do have my beliefs, and IF I had to pick a religion, Buddhism is the religion my beliefs correlate with

Game time. Who's next?

I confess, you guys reminded me of Snickers ads during days of Fifa 2010
Don't know how or why

I confess that I'm watching a bunch on old cartoons from my childhood and mimicking what I used to do as a kid on my off day. Basically I'm doing the "thunder....thunder...THUNDERCATS! HO!" thing with no shame in my game.

Are you sitting on the floor in your draws eating cereal as well?

Cuz if you aren't then it doesn't count. :o

Last edited:
Bonus points if you're wearing onesie pajamas for this one occasion.

Are sitting on the floor in your draws eating cereal as well?

Cuz if you aren't then it doesn't count. :o

Yep. **** got real about an hour ago.

Only thing that needs is 90's commercials.

[YT]JqRfI5jqz1U[/YT]

I'm a terrible person to myself and hate my life now, but I must say...talking to people on Facebook about politics and life and this coffee is making me feel a bit better...

Bonus points if you're wearing onesie pajamas for this one occasion.

My son is two and wears onesie pajamas most nights, and I have to confess, I'm a little jealous. They look so damn comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"