Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess sometimes i really like to listen to mindless ratchet music to turn my mind off

case in point; Gas Pedal by Sage the Gemini

I confess that after thinking of myself as being this super hideous troll that no one would ever want to be around, I'm finally coming along to the idea that I am not bad looking at all.

We demand pictures in order to judge and criticize you.

Yah... Listen pal... Stop with the pity party. You're a good looking dude. I'd sacrifice an orphanages worth of children to look half as good as you do. So you aren't the MOST handsome male on the planet. BOO-HOO. In actuality, NO ONE IS. Let it go totally. Don't make me any madder than I already am!! :oldrazz: :woot: :word:

I confess that I get a little sad when a post I made gets ignored.

Petty, I know.

Sometimes people see it but don't have anything to say or it could be a case where someone has said it for them.

I dunno how you will take this, but we both have the same dark circles under our eyes. Those dark spots.
Yeah, I normally wear glasses so its hard to notice, but when I wear contacts I really see it. My mom used to warn me that sleeping late would do that to me. I kinda feel bad for my 12 year old nephew though, because his skin is lighter than mine and his eyes look way worse since he stays all all night playing video games on the weekend.

Yah... Listen pal... Stop with the pity party. You're a good looking dude. I'd sacrifice an orphanages worth of children to look half as good as you do. So you aren't the MOST handsome male on the planet. BOO-HOO. In actuality, NO ONE IS. Let it go totally. Don't make me any madder than I already am!! :oldrazz: :woot: :word:
Thanks! I know, it had more to do with the fact that I've never had a girlfriend and always thought it was because I was ugly. Turns out, its just because of my personality!

Seriously though, low self-esteem really does suck.

You're not bad-looking at all, Spidey.

Just curious, if I may ask, what's your ethnic background?

You're not bad-looking at all, Spidey.

Just curious, if I may ask, what's your ethnic background?
I am Puerto Rican and Dominican, although I've been told several times that I look like I am of Middle Eastern descent.

I confess that I have given little to no f**ks about the Winter Olympics this year.

I am Puerto Rican and Dominican, although I've been told several times that I look like I am of Middle Eastern descent.
You do look like one of my local childhood friends, to a certain degree

I didn't watch much on the Winter Olympics. I watched a bit because I was at my mothers and she obsesses over it. I saw the Mens Hockey gold happen so that was nice.

I didn't watch any of it unless it was on at the bar and I learned there's a woman's hockey sport.

So, I deleted a friend, a woman friend on Facebook. I guess you could say we were Facebook BFF's. We met on OkCupid in 2010 but she never wanted to take it anywhere further than that. Nor hang out (lives only 30 minutes away ish or less) So after choosing not to talk to her about two and a half weeks online, I chose to just delete her and quit lying to myself that we could just be friends. And no, I didn't send her a message, so she is probably shocked if she ever notices.

Should really had parted as friends long ago to be honest.

i confess i have so much i have to do in my life, that i don't think i've really been living my life for a very long time.

it doesn't feel like it's mine and hasn't for as long as i remember

i confess i have so much i have to do in my life, that i don't think i've really been living my life for a very long time.

it doesn't feel like it's mine and hasn't for as long as i remember

At least you know the problem now so that you can build on it. A lot of times you lose awareness of things to the point where you lose control. Now that you know what's going on you can start to fix it by saying no to many people. I've long had a feeling that you probably have a habit of saying 'yes' to the wrong people while having a hard time saying 'no' sometimes.

I confess I'm having a hard time balancing school and work. I don't think I'm ready to officially acknowledge I've bitten off more than I can chew, but that's how I feel at times.

But then there's a piece of me that believes and has faith that I am more than capable, and any struggle and pain I endure will only benefit me in the long run.

I did the same last year around this time. I was working thirty-forty hour weeks and going to school full time. I was literally exhausted almost every day and when I got home needed to do non stop amounts of home work. It was very terrible. I had no life.

I did the same last year around this time. I was working thirty-forty hour weeks and going to school full time. I was literally exhausted almost every day and when I got home needed to do non stop amounts of home work. It was very terrible. I had no life.

What did you do to keep yourself sane? How did you get through?

I'm taking 4 classes now, 2 in the summer, and then 4 in the fall, which means I'll have my certificate done. I'd like to think it's a small amount of pain (which it really is), but damn if I don't feel like there is never any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"