Confession is good for the Hype. - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I've had worse.

I've been to Bangkok.

There are plenty of surprises there.

:o

I like to watch people closely and study them in my mind,I'm very curious about people in how they are and interact with others

I like watching people closely too.

peepingtom.jpg

Thanks for giving me a giggle fit in the middle of my sex discrimination in the law class, erz :argh:

:applebees:

i confess i'm kinda sad that doesn't work here.

I confess... you're not on a roll tonight, you're just rolling down a hill. Fast.

I am a horrifyingly accurate judge of character, and because of this, I tend to be a bit self righteous not give a lot of people the time of day. It's a sucky way to be.

:applebees:

i confess i'm kinda sad that doesn't work here.

Why would you want to work at Applebees? Their 2 for $20 menu isn't as cool as Chili's and Friday's.

:applebees: used to be the code for this
2dieno1.gif

:applebees: used to be the code for this
2dieno1.gif

Well I was trying to set up another something that's code for something, but oh well. Stuff, thangs, and lemon meringue.

I am a horrifyingly accurate judge of character, and because of this, I tend to be a bit self righteous not give a lot of people the time of day. It's a sucky way to be.

That's a choice. You only think you're an accurate judge of character, but much of the time you're probably wrong... like with all those people you ignore.

My brother just called. He is in the police department for drinking and driving. He totaled his car. This is his first DUI but not his first time drinking and driving. He is ok, but I wonder how ok he will be when the old man gets a hold of him.

The important thing is no one got hurt, things are replaceable.

True.

I just looked up the legal consequences of a DUI in the state of Illinois. Kid brother is in a lot of trouble.

I hate returning to my home town. I never have a pleasant time, from my sisters BF being a total *****e to my uncle dying this morning.

I hate returning to my home town. I never have a pleasant time, from my sisters BF being a total *****e to my uncle dying this morning.

Sorry to hear that man, my condolences. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"