Confession is good for the Hype. - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are better ways to commit suicide you know.

You are correct.

I tried to follow all of the advice I was given by multiple sources and personal experience (I had one date end horribly when I let slip that I liked Lovecraft's fiction. Her final words still pierce me as sharply and coldly as they did then: "Lovecraft was a racist f***.")

If you like Lovecraft, you should find a girl who likes Lovecraft too. Or at least doesn't hate him. :oldrazz: You can't aim to change yourself for every girl, because you'll never please everyone and then you'll lose your sense of who you are.

My husband doesn't like Nolan's Batfilms all that much. (Although even he had to admit TDK was amazing. :oldrazz: ) But he encourages me to pursue the fandom even though he's not into it himself. The crazy website project I did for the TDK virals in my sig? He talked me into making it. That's the mark of a good partner.

I found him after three years of online dating, and countless guys who simply stopped talking to me. It takes time when you're different. :cwink:

I confess when I get to 7,500 posts I' am leaving hype for good.

I find myself missing Maine more with each passing day. If I could find a decent job up there, I'd move in a heartbeat.

I confess that i'm sick and tried of seeing Benedict Cumberwhatshisname's name everywhere.

I confess that i'm sick and tried of seeing Benedict Cumberwhatshisname's name everywhere.

Seconded. His name popped up in a supposed casting rumor for the new Star Wars movies recently.

Dude is in 7 movies this year alone, he needs a break.

I want Benedict Cumberbatch to be Klaw in a Black Panther movie.:o

I want Benedict Cumberbatch in the next Friday movie with Ice Cube.

I want Benedict Cumberbatch to show up in Breaking Bad and the next G.I Joe movie.

You know, that's not a bad idea.

He could play the twins, Tomax and Xamot. :o

I want this guy to be the next Lex Luthor:

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-008.jpg

Don't forget to tell her that your nickname is Warhammer. I'm sure she'll dig that once you explain it.

Damn it, it slipped my mind. We did end up having a conversation throughout the whole car ride, so I was thankful. Thank God she wasn't awkward.

You talk to a lady and you don't take advice from people on the internet. Jeez, why do I even come here anymore.

Last night while running with my friend, she told me that she thought I was a guy who always liked to go out to clubs and house parties alot. It made me feel nice because she thought I was an outgoing, confident person. But deep down, I am really an introverted person who prefers smaller company. In fact, I go to the club maybe every other month.

Perception is an interesting thing.

Perception is a dump stat. (And if you got that, you need to get out more.)

What's wrong with not wanting to go to the club every weekend, though?

I got that, and over the weekend, I went out, and still haven't found the underwear I was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"