The Dark Knight Curious. plot twists?

Just kidding. about that would suck so bad schumacher kiilled the batman series and barried him in a box that reads here lies what tim burton satrted and tim burton finished.

Just kidding. about that would suck so bad schumacher kiilled the batman series and barried him in a box that reads here lies what tim burton satrted and tim burton finished.

..well we've got nolan, so...:up:

In the end it turns out that everything (even Batman Begins) was a nightmare, and George Clooney wakes up in his Batsuite with the nipples.... now that's a shocking ending :D

Tis will be the most shocking twist ever!!! :up:

Joker in Arkham is visited by a cute, young blonde girl named Dr. Harleen Quinnzel and she introduces herself.

"Hello Joker, my name is Dr. Harleen Quinnzel and I will be your clinical physcologist for your stay here at Arkham."

"Call me Mister J."

He smiles and they cut to her and she is star struck and smiles back in awe. They pan out to the both of them smiling at each other.

(((That will be really cool))) not a twist but something that wouldn't be expected.
Dear little baby Jesus. Please do not let one Harley Quinn anywhere near this franchise. Thanks.

How about this?

Looking at the trailer (which was great BTW) I wondered a little about the Joker’s line of “It’s all part of the plan.” Naturally, we ask “What plan?” It is correct to assume that, even though it seems random, that the Joker’s MO is to instill chaos, violence, and fear throughout Gotham City. Well, who else did we know who had that exact same goal in mind? That’s right, Ra’s al Ghul. As we learned in Batman Begins, Ra’s and the League of Shadows attempted to cause this effect in Gotham at least twice, first via economic recession, and then, years later, by attempting to spread the Scarecrow’s fear toxin throughout the city. Well, who is to say there wasn’t a third? After all, this is Ra’s Al Ghul we are talking about, and he’s obviously intelligent enough to have a back-up plan in mind in case there is the slight chance things go wrong. Enter the Joker. Let’s say that in The Dark Knight, the Joker reveals to Batman during that interrogation scene that he was recruited personally and in secret by the late Ra’s Al Ghul as a last resort. If the plan to infect Gotham failed and if anything should happen to Ra’s, then the Joker would then do what ever it took to achieve the same result--a one man terrorist sleeper cell, if you will. I think it would be a great twist by Nolan if this was the case. First, it gives that epilogue in Batman Begins a whole new meaning and strengthens the scene as a bridge between the two movies. Also, it makes an even greater connection between Batman and the Joker, underscoring the idea that they are really two sides of the same coin. Likewise, it adds to the themes of escalation, cause and effect, and violence begetting violence. Finally, we know that the Joker has to at least hold his own physically with Batman in the movie; Batman, as we know, is skilled in marital arts, so it only makes sense if the Joker is as well. Plus, both use fear, deception and theatricality as weapons and distractions to achieve their objectives. Maybe both learned these same skills from the same source: the League of Shadows. Best of all, it provides motivation and a bit of enigmatic backstory--something that is required for characterization--but the idea that we never know the Joker’s real name or origin is still intact.

How about this?

Looking at the trailer (which was great BTW) I wondered a little about the Joker’s line of “It’s all part of the plan.” Naturally, we ask “What plan?” It is correct to assume that, even though it seems random, that the Joker’s MO is to instill chaos, violence, and fear throughout Gotham City. Well, who else did we know who had that exact same goal in mind? That’s right, Ra’s al Ghul. As we learned in Batman Begins, Ra’s and the League of Shadows attempted to cause this effect in Gotham at least twice, first via economic recession, and then, years later, by attempting to spread the Scarecrow’s fear toxin throughout the city. Well, who is to say there wasn’t a third? After all, this is Ra’s Al Ghul we are talking about, and he’s obviously intelligent enough to have a back-up plan in mind in case there is the slight chance things go wrong. Enter the Joker. Let’s say that in The Dark Knight, the Joker reveals to Batman during that interrogation scene that he was recruited personally and in secret by the late Ra’s Al Ghul as a last resort. If the plan to infect Gotham failed and if anything should happen to Ra’s, then the Joker would then do what ever it took to achieve the same result--a one man terrorist sleeper cell, if you will. I think it would be a great twist by Nolan if this was the case. First, it gives that epilogue in Batman Begins a whole new meaning and strengthens the scene as a bridge between the two movies. Also, it makes an even greater connection between Batman and the Joker, underscoring the idea that they are really two sides of the same coin. Likewise, it adds to the themes of escalation, cause and effect, and violence begetting violence. Finally, we know that the Joker has to at least hold his own physically with Batman in the movie; Batman, as we know, is skilled in marital arts, so it only makes sense if the Joker is as well. Plus, both use fear, deception and theatricality as weapons and distractions to achieve their objectives. Maybe both learned these same skills from the same source: the League of Shadows. Best of all, it provides motivation and a bit of enigmatic backstory--something that is required for characterization--but the idea that we never know the Joker’s real name or origin is still intact.

Interesting.......the come back of Ra's seems well...easy but I like that :grin: It makes sense !

How about this?

I really don't like the idea of making Joker a member a the League of Shadows...Joker is an anarchist, his disfunctional mind is his greatest weapon. Ra's is definitely dead IMO. And this twist will be too much alike the Begins twist. Sorry.

How about this?

nice i love that idea -
and your avatar pwns :) lone gunmen pwn

i heard a rmour of falcone going missing within this movie and maroni being kindof pissed about it , hes kindof a smaller fish who wants to know where the big guy went, nolan said this movie has no joker origin and is a harvey story more than anythign adn harvey was only shown in the i am legend trailer at a table, im thinking he is leaving harvey out cause he will be the surpizes my guess is joker steals the mobs money and everyone assumes he steals falcone but im thinking in the 3rd it will be revealed harvey had the whole time, as in before he was tow face he acted out as him by abducting him , kindof liek how his corpse is stolen in dark victory and two face has it, I hope Selina Kyle is in this movie too , and if joker is signed on for the 3rd i hope that is where some of the origin facotrs of him come out maybe something like "mad love" with his psyciatrist harley quinzel, wiht all the different interpretations of they do give a joker back story by the end of the 3rd, i hope its indefinite, i always liked when people become so insane to the point where they cant even piece there own life story together, Its like in American Psycho the way Patrick Bateman, cant make sense of reality adn his sick dillusions,,, it would be Begins:bruce DarkKnight: harvey AND 3rd flick : Joker

I also heard somewhere there is a scene in The Dark Knight where twoface is in a limo with maroni and flips his coin but it lands heads up, so he lets him go, thats kindof a movie ending shocker, with something like joker meeting harley in arkham and maybe have falcones daughter show intrest in her fathers missing body..... Selina for whoever never read "When In Rome" I still think Anthony Micheal Hall is Edward Nygma too. but in a small disposable role

i heard a rmour of falcone going missing within this movie and maroni being kindof pissed about it , hes kindof a smaller fish who wants to know where the big guy went, nolan said this movie has no joker origin and is a harvey story more than anythign adn harvey was only shown in the i am legend trailer at a table, im thinking he is leaving harvey out cause he will be the surpizes my guess is joker steals the mobs money and everyone assumes he steals falcone but im thinking in the 3rd it will be revealed harvey had the whole time, as in before he was tow face he acted out as him by abducting him , kindof liek how his corpse is stolen in dark victory and two face has it, I hope Selina Kyle is in this movie too , and if joker is signed on for the 3rd i hope that is where some of the origin facotrs of him come out maybe something like "mad love" with his psyciatrist harley quinzel, wiht all the different interpretations of they do give a joker back story by the end of the 3rd, i hope its indefinite, i always liked when people become so insane to the point where they cant even piece there own life story together, Its like in American Psycho the way Patrick Bateman, cant make sense of reality adn his sick dillusions,,, it would be Begins:bruce DarkKnight: harvey AND 3rd flick : Joker

I also heard somewhere there is a scene in The Dark Knight where twoface is in a limo with maroni and flips his coin but it lands heads up, so he lets him go, thats kindof a movie ending shocker, with something like joker meeting harley in arkham and maybe have falcones daughter show intrest in her fathers missing body..... Selina for whoever never read "When In Rome" I still think Anthony Micheal Hall is Edward Nygma too. but in a small disposable role

i dont know, i think Ra's is alive and well, He mention's his true love along time ago,,, he says is Ra's Al Ghul Immortal (and we know in the comics he pretty much is) and when the train goes down he meditates, sure you can argue, he said immortal in the sense that bruse saw the imposter ra's die, and really ducard was ra's and that he did the whole eye closing meditation thing cause hes a spiritual guy but i Think Nolan learnt from burton and joel's movies not to kill people off, and if your going to put some easter eggs in there showing they may not be dead, But yea i dont think he will return i think its just there to leave every bridge open

Dear little baby Jesus. Please do not let one Harley Quinn anywhere near this franchise. Thanks.

whats worng wiht harley quinn? shes better than poison ivy, and huntress the only female in batman who is as good is catwoman, I like the idea of Joker being able to maipulate a beautiful girl and warp her mind, its liek a paul bernardo or natural born killers thing and is pretty twisted that she free's this guy and goo arond getting off on all sorts of sick shizzah, its a real dark aspect to batman and if joker is in the 3rd it would be a perfect wa to have him escape, and a psyciatrist mind bent? what better way to get a killing joke origin out of it,, all these characters have tragedy in the life and i think it all goes wiht the them of batman and the joker of how really "whatever doesnt kill us makes us stranger" and how one bad day can drive anyone to madness, " i think we will see harvey go through alot of **** from the mob and the joker

whats this boat riggin everyone speaks of?

whos boat?

anywho i also heard rumours jokers face paint is left on for so long and he is so unkept his skin gets and sick adn peally maybe he will **** his skin over by leaving harmful chemical paints on his face

whats this boat riggin everyone speaks of?

whos boat?

anywho i also heard rumours jokers face paint is left on for so long and he is so unkept his skin gets and sick adn peally maybe he will **** his skin over by leaving harmful chemical paints on his face

gotham citizens are evacuated on one barge, while criminals are on the other. each barge is given a remote that is connected to explosives in the other barge. they are given a choice- blow the other barge up, or die themselves.

If there is a twist involving Harvey revealed as a bad guy from the start (like rigging to boats) it 100% ruins Harvey as well as the character of Two-Face. Nolan isn't stupid enough to do that.

Honestly the Barge scene doesnt appear to be something the joker would do, its a choice based killing, which has been and will always be a Harvey "Two Face" Dent move.:hoboj:

If there is a twist involving Harvey revealed as a bad guy from the start (like rigging to boats) it 100% ruins Harvey as well as the character of Two-Face. Nolan isn't stupid enough to do that.

It would work if his transformation was already complete.

nah that woudln't fly with me. I don't like the idea of Harvey dent being a corrupt guy

nah that woudln't fly with me. I don't like the idea of Harvey dent being a corrupt guy

i agree. the tragedy of harvey dent is that he was a shining beacon of truth and justice before his scarring, at least to me. and then the ultimate tragedy of two-face is that harvey is still there, in some way. so if he's corrupt the entire time, then his transformation into two-face has no effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"