The Dark Knight Curious. plot twists?

Pregnant by JOKER, so she gives birth to a permawhite baby!
Oh, and Joker is actually Bruce's brother, Jack Wayne.

^
That's the M. Night Shamalan twist

ummmm
what if the baby was born naturally, and the joker carved a smile into the baby? how f'ed up would that be?

i would think ellie roth somehow snuck onto the set and created an entirely unnecessary gore scene to be cool

why do so many people care if the joker's skin is white from head to toe...?

sigh... go check the permawhite thread and actually read the posts

Haven't the rumors been that the twist is Joker really does have white skin, and that the flesh color we see on him is indeed make-up..?

then you should know why people want a perma white joker with white skin all over his body.

i havent heard those rumors and it would be a complete letdown if they were true, i doubt they are, and i just dont understand peoples obsession with hsi skin being white...was all i was trying to say.

Where did these stupid "Rachel's pregnant" rumors come from?

from the same people who pray to their jack nicholson joker dolls before they go to bed

What makes Joker unique?

Sure Joker is a one of a kind type of person but really what makes him different then other people who dress up as clowns and kill people?
Joker can't take it off, he can't go back to being normal and he will always be that clown. I could actually write like pages about it but I really don't want to so I will get to the point.

People want his skin to be white so he can still have that unique quality that set him apart from people like John Wayne Gacy an d the cast of devils rejects.

I really don't like the idea of Joker turning out to be working for/with Ras. Let's face it... From the moment Batman Begins started we were all wanting Joker. He is Batman's villain. He comes first in everyone's mind. I don't want to see him anyone's puppet in the slightest way unless he ends up on top by the end.

the twist will be as follows:

the joker has a fear of water and that is his weakness.
harvey dent was dead all along.
Bruce wayne is revealed to be batman after leaving a bunch of clues with james gordon.
Rachel dawes has a penis.
the joker and the falafel guy are actually the same person
the movie is chronologically out of order.
It was earth all along.

The Twist?

Simple.

Dent gives birth to Billy Dee Williams and Tommy Lee Jones.

And Joker is revealed to be Joel Schumacher.

"Let's put a smile on that face...and nipples on that suit."

i would think ellie roth somehow snuck onto the set and created an entirely unnecessary gore scene to be cool

As F-cked up as modern horror movies can be, I'd be hard pressed to find a director that would have a baby get mutilated in his movie.

Then again I never thought modern censor's would allow a man visually getting his junk sliced off but apparently Hostel II got through the filter.

ya really bad things are getting by, but as for mutilating a baby... i think directors are too afraid to do it and forever be known as that director who wanted to add a mutilated baby scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"