The Dark Knight Curious. plot twists?

It would work if his transformation was already complete.

...if he is bad from the start, why bother with Two-Face? He is a good villain because he was once such a great person, when he is scared he goes over the edge and starts a no BS approach. If his Apollo was just a facade, why bother?

If there is a twist involving Harvey revealed as a bad guy from the start (like rigging to boats) it 100% ruins Harvey as well as the character of Two-Face. Nolan isn't stupid enough to do that.

The scene with the barge occurs around scene 310 and Harvey is transformed around scene 220

You do the math...

Here's your plot twist....................

Harvey Dent becomes Two Face...

Ya this wouldn't suprise me because most of the general movie going public has no idea. But I would also like there to be some twist with mr j and his paint.

The twist would be...

Rachel takes Harvey back to her apartment (she does not die people) and there they proceed to a night of foreplay...

Harvey sits on the bed, slowly taking Rachel's clothes off, then to his amazement...

He sees a schlong... It was Jack Twist after all!!!!

cue in music: "I know all there is to know, about the Crying Game..."

ZOMG! Teh perma-whitez

Permy FTW!!

The twist would be...

Rachel takes Harvey back to her apartment (she does not die people) and there they proceed to a night of foreplay...

Harvey sits on the bed, slowly taking Rachel's clothes off, then to his amazement...

He sees a schlong... It was Jack Twist after all!!!!

cue in music: "I know all there is to know, about the Crying Game..."

How about "Dude Looks Like a Lady" for the music instead?

why would Harvey rigg the Ships with Explosives???

dont tell its "Big Bad Harv"

on imdb there is a thread where they say that Harvey and Rachael get it on.
:wow:

on imdb there is a thread where they say that Harvey and Rachael get it on.
:wow:

Did you notice it was page 69. People are making up pages on there to screw with people.

Rachel takes Harvey back to her apartment (she does not die people)

I'm thinking that part of your post was meant to be taken seriously. Don't be so sure. I'm not 100% sure she dies either, but:

We know she's expendable. She was an unpopular character in Begins, that most fans and critics felt was out of place in the film - which makes sense when Nolan pretty much admits the created her to fill a space that was originally going to be Harvey (minus the Bruce love interest part I assume).

Now she is Dent's lover, Joker believes Dent to be Batman and we see Joker coming after her in the trailer. And from what I'm reading about the theme of the movie itself, this story is going to end on real sour note.

@Hole Shot
actually that was all in the context of my "twist" :D

Yeah everybody knows at some point in the storyline she'll die, don't worry pal. ;)

I'm thinking that part of your post was meant to be taken seriously. Don't be so sure. I'm not 100% sure she dies either, but:

We know she's expendable. She was an unpopular character in Begins, that most fans and critics felt was out of place in the film - which makes sense when Nolan pretty much admits the created her to fill a space that was originally going to be Harvey (minus the Bruce love interest part I assume).

Now she is Dent's lover, Joker believes Dent to be Batman and we see Joker coming after her in the trailer. And from what I'm reading about the theme of the movie itself, this story is going to end on real sour note.

Please god no luvy duvy sex scene....

^I hope not, it's rather out of place for Nolan's vision of the Bat-verse. unless he goes all out-Vertigo on us.

you guyz wanna know the plot twist cause i know it, should i say it, hmm maybe not, okay okay here it is:

we find out at the end that ras alghul, scarecrow, joker and two face all work for a much more powerful guy and that guy is non other than george clooney who became mad after so many people made fun of his nipples and wants to get his revenge and kill the man who kicked his ass playing batman.

believe me im saying the truth my wife was told by her firend who her husband knows a guy which brother helped a young man that turned to be the son of the uncle of the brother of the sister in law who worked at a walmart where her boss talked to his mom who saw a guy who told his friend that he heard his ex talking to her brother who know the girlfriend of the borther sister mother law ..... of chris nolan

so you have to believe me
sorry if i spoiled the movie for anybody

I really don't like the idea of making Joker a member a the League of Shadows...Joker is an anarchist, his disfunctional mind is his greatest weapon. Ra's is definitely dead IMO. And this twist will be too much alike the Begins twist. Sorry.

The Joker wouldn't have to be a member of the League of Shadows, per se, for this twist to work. After all, Scarecrow in Begins wasn't a member either, but was recruited by Ra's to weaponize the hallucinogenic effects of blue poppies. Plus, only Ra's would have known about the Joker, keeping his existence secret from the rest of the League of Shadows. Ra's probably figured that his plan to infect the city with fear gas would have worked well enough that he might not have needed the Joker, so no reason to tell his minions about him. Still, knowing full well that the economic assault on Gotham failed, he would know that there should be an alternative plan on the slim chance that this would fail as well. After all, the Joker, being insane and certainly dangerous, would be akin to a nuclear bomb as far as Ra's was concerned, strictly a last resort should the plan fail and he is killed in the process--which is exactly what happened. The Joker, being the anarchist as you said, would have loved Ra's plan of causing fear and chaos in Gotham, especially the idea of it creating a snowball effect throughout the nation. That would have been payment enough for him. When he saw it fail, no doubt he would have gleefully said, "Now it's my turn," and prepared himself to finish the job and to take down Batman in the process. Granted, it is only an idea, but it certainly do-able and logical IMO. As it being too much like the Begins twist, remember it is a sequel and part of Batman's beginning, if you will. Why not use Ra's Al Ghul--or rather his legacy and effect on Bruce--as a connecting point? Besides, Ra's would still be dead.

you guyz wanna know the plot twist cause i know it, should i say it, hmm maybe not, okay okay here it is:

we find out at the end that ras alghul, scarecrow, joker and two face all work for a much more powerful guy and that guy is non other than george clooney who became mad after so many people made fun of his nipples and wants to get his revenge and kill the man who kicked his ass playing batman.

believe me im saying the truth my wife was told by her firend who her husband knows a guy which brother helped a young man that turned to be the son of the uncle of the brother of the sister in law who worked at a walmart where her boss talked to his mom who saw a guy who told his friend that he heard his ex talking to her brother who know the girlfriend of the borther sister mother law ..... of chris nolan

lol thanks for the info... :)

Well, I don't need to see the film now. Thanks a bunch! Could've put it spoiler tags at the very least *grumbles*

Funny, yet IMPOSSIBLE!

For I had gotten a refund of $10.50 from Clooney's representatives after sending a letter claiming I saw the movie in theaters and bought a popcorn and soda. His reps sent me a letter back apologizing and enclosed a check to reimburse me.

They also let me know about Clooney's upcoming movies, which I didn't care for.

If Rachel turns out to be pregnant, then....

If Rachel turns out to be pregnant, then....

Pregnant by JOKER, so she gives birth to a permawhite baby!
Oh, and Joker is actually Bruce's brother, Jack Wayne.

^
That's the M. Night Shamalan twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"