Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 16: "Legendary" (Season Finale)

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
legends-of-tomorrow-tv-show-poster-01-600x350.jpg

After the numerous sacrifices the team has made since the beginning of this ride, Rip (Arthur Darvill) decides that it’s time they each decide their own destiny and returns them to Central City a few months after they first left. Returned to their normal lives, each team member must individually decide if they are willing to sacrifice everything in order to save the world. Meanwhile, Sara (Caity Lotz) visits with her father (guest star Paul Blackthorne) who delivers some heartbreaking news about her sister. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Chris Fedak and teleplay by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim.

TV PROMO
[YT]lrsVKX1nU0A[/YT]

I know the Hawks have to kill Savage... But I want Mick to do it.

Here's my question why do we know that the Hawks can do it.

Here's what they should do. Place him in a coffin of say 6" plate steel. Weld it shut. Figure out how to teleport it into the center of the moon. Year could be 100,000,000 A.D.

Well, Rip says it, so it must be true. Yeah, I never understood either how he was sure that the Hawks could kill him, well, only Kendra now. I hope it turns out that Kendra actually can't kill him, and they end up burying him alive, like you suggest.

Last edited:
Does anyone else hope that Ray ends up bald in the finale? You know why. :D

Here's what they should do. Place him in a coffin of say 6" plate steel. Weld it shut. Figure out how to teleport it into the center of the moon. Year could be 100,000,000 A.D.

Savage suggested it when he killed Carter. But until you know, they actually kill him it's not certain. Their are certainly other ways of removing him. I'd like If it was a team-effort to dispatch him though.

Hopefully he gets some of his magical weapons then. Because if it's just him alone, I think Sara would be more than enough to kick his ass. Heck, Kendra alone was doing a good enough job.

truth be told, this is due to the hath set origin more then it 'll ever be savage . the only way the hawks will kill hath set is if they merge into the hawk god avatar this is a story they are adapting from the books into the show.

Where karter, shyera and a decedent merged into the hawk God avatar and finally kill hath set and they form the justice society as their chair people. this also involved the hawk people of thanigar coming to decimate the planet too.

as to your second question. the problem is Rip want's to be sure vandal savage in the show is whipped out of the time line/ the history of earth . To never torment people and their family's ever again.

Your plan doesn't go with that, cause it ensures some one of the archeologist verity or be they a treasure hunter, Relic hunter or tomb raider to dig him up in those future events if they colonies those planets, cause they like to learn and are curious and rip want him whipped out to never harm another family again.

it the same mistke I see fan's come plain about batman not ending joker . lol( Nathan is one of them and at times agree, when nathan brings those reason up where batman should end joker's life )

entombing savage won't help, when you keep saying your trying to kill him.

The point is Rip has ship that can not only time travel, but it's space worthy and he has missile's. if it wasn't that he was fallowing what the time masters wanted him to do in this show via manipulation of his mind which would explain all those time he could have captured him and ended it.

he should have launched him into the sun (any sun) with that missile by now,. like all those time people berried superman in both animated and book mediums. the only difference un like superman, savage 's atom's and genetic material will disintegrate by savage just being strapped to the said missile and not encased in some coffin of weird metal alloy.

And unlike the savage the the books (source material) that had enhanced cave man strength , you know this version of savage (mixed hath set) can't escape being strapped down . the the writers wanted an excuse for people as weak as their version Rip hunter(who not bright BTW again we know why) to have hand to hand fights with savage.

Last edited:
they should also make sure to take savage grooming kit gear from his bath room, send it with him on his one way trip via a missile to the sun.

Or pour turpentine on them since it screws up DNA.

So now that Rip and his crew are officially against the Time Masters wouldn't they technically be time pirates - or time privateers - since they're still about protecting the timeline? That's kind of cool.

So now that Rip and his crew are officially against the Time Masters wouldn't they technically be time pirates - or time privateers - since they're still about protecting the timeline? That's kind of cool.
I think what they are gonna do with Rip is that he'll rebuild the time masters. cause in the book he was the founder he created the time masters and it was>> the Linear Men (<< that's the link for the detail on them)that fell apart. the linear men predate the time masters.

it's they are doing this the lazy way like lyla and argus. where lyla should have left for nay of dc other created own agencys but the show runners of arrow refuse to let her join any of the other agency's or create her own.

I suspect that, with the Occulus destroyed and the Vanishing Point gutted at best, the Time Masters won't be in condition to hunt down Rip, or much of anybody, for the foreseeable future.

I suspect that, with the Occulus destroyed and the Vanishing Point gutted at best, the Time Masters won't be in condition to hunt down Rip, or much of anybody, for the foreseeable future.
yep cause they can't be called time masters with out it. and that's why when savage made his video phone call and that last remaing time master said they can't support him any more cause they are in tatters. and kendra laughed at the situation with this version of savage sorta ticked off.

He said he free not just to rule the world but to change it / shap it to what he wants now.

So if rip wanted to now he can recreate the time masters him self .
savage was told he was on his own cause the time master can't support him any more cause their resources are gone.

the thanagairans are coming as the first alien invasion in the CW Flarrowverse in some future event point.

which is where in the books the hawks with a decedent merged to be come the hawk god avatar and finally killed hath set.

I know they say only the Hawks can kill Savage, but I'd agree that I really want Mick to be the one who kills the guy, somehow.

So from the extended trailer, it looks like they're going to try to kill Savage simultaneously at three different points in time (in 2016, and two other times), so there must be a way for them to kill him without the Hawks. It seems as if they're trying to undo his immortality, and it has something to do with the meteors. It's vague, because it's in the trailer, but it should be pretty cool.

Also, Snart was in it, but he was wearing his old Captain Cold getup and seemed to be acting like his old self, so it could be a flashback.

Can't wait to see if they hint to what they are doing next season tonight in this finale

tumblr_o7g8zdkypG1r3b4roo1_500.gif

That is some bs if I ever heard bs. Outcome would've been the same? No it wouldn't! Sara can go back to the night of Laurels death and surprise Darhk.

Last edited:
Sure, but Sara's as powerless against Darhk's magic as anyone else. She might whammy him on the back of the head or something, but once he recovers he could easily magic-paralyze her too, and then still kill Laurel. Sara's presence wouldn't change much.

No, she could surprise him and either stab him somewhere or knock him out. All they need is a split second, him losing his hold on them at the right moment would make all the difference.

I mean, it's possible, but I guess they don't want one show going around changing what happens on all the others and then you'd have people complaining (even more than before) that "why didn't Flash help Oliver with this?" or "why didn't Barry just call in Firestorm/Atom/etc.?" or something. I'd love it if Sara went back and saved Laurel, but we all knew it couldn't happen.

Should've just had her pull Laurel out of the time stream and keep her on LoT.

As long as we get more Black Siren in these shows, I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"