Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 1: "Out of Time"

I'm meh about this one. I wasn't wooed by it last year and it seems not to have changed from its cheesy slant. Personally, I think it is more of a goof show than anything serious. The only reason I'd continue to watch it is for Sara and Ray and for the upcoming crossover.

As for why Firestorm didn't do much during the fight on the dock, I'd say is not so much for budget but because he'd be an easy win and they didn't want that. For some reason they ended up retreating when they had the upper hand.

'Oh no, Ray's suit is failing and Ice Guy is down. We can't win without them!'

If I was Rip, I would call down a firestorm from Firestorm, incinerate any Nazis close to the Legends, set up a twenty foot high firewall between them and just walk the fire straight down the dock until Dahrk and the Nazis either burned up or jumped into the water.

Oh and yes, sink the sub!!

The scene was written for them to lose it. They had surprise and the firepower to win - and yet didn't...

And as for why the Waverider was on the bottom, why didn't they just fire on the atomic torpedo?

Captain Hunter is not much of a captain if the only answer he can think of is to act like a wall for an atomic device. It's a armed frigging spaceship from the future!

I'll keep watching for the crossover though, and keep my gripes to the minimums... :sly:

Oh, and is anyone else annoyed by Rip's constant head-drooped stance?

^^ Bingo your on the money, Thome . there alot they can do potential wise but there things easy to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"