DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 7: “Invasion”

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Blitzkrieg, Nov 16, 2016.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NotNickFury Registered

You know...surely Barry can't be the first speedster in this universe to travel through time and change things. Look at Reverse Flash. He's going through the past right now in Legends of Tomorrow.

2. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

You would think that they wouldve gone after Reverse Flash since he made his own Flashpoint to a certain degree back in S1

3. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Yay, Oliver likes Kara again. I love how Oliver is self-aware. He knew that if they brought Kara, the scene with the government agents would not have been as intense, and they couldn't have had an exciting fight scene if Kara was there, as she is too powerful. Oliver wouldn't be as popular if he did not have badass fight scenes, and he did not want Kara to ruin that.

4. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

This fight is kind of boring. Vixens elephant didn't seem to do much. Mick just shooting fire and it not doing anything is super old.

It is nice that Firestorm finally got to embrace his powerset.

One again guys, all of you are way to clean, Diggle had more injuries from his dream then he did in the real world.

5. NotNickFury Registered

So down to the device that can help get rid of the aliens all at once, the climax of the battle really does feel like the end of the fight in The Avengers, minus someone going into a portal and falling through at the last second.

Hey, at least Oliver had more arrows this time.

6. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

I wish they had had everyone react to Amaya since they are all friends with Mari and meeting her grandmother should be a WHOA moment for them.

7. NotNickFury Registered

'Like my cousin.'

I was hoping we'd get some sort of Superman nod with Brandon Routh and we got it.

And hey, door is left open for Supergirl to possibly cross over again or be in contact. I doubt it, but the possibility is there.

8. Morg Super Moderator

Earth's Mightiest Heroes? marvel going sue....

9. NotNickFury Registered

Odd that we didn't end with Legends themselves since they wrap up the two parter, but at the same time, that short conversation with Oliver and Barry just bonding is easily one of my favorite parts of this entire crossover.

10. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Overall it was better then last years crossover so thats good but overall it was all pretty much all flash and no substance when it came to the big bads. It had good character moments for Cisco/Sara/Oliver/Barry/Stein and Kara to a lesser extent.

Having Thea disappear suddenly suked since she gets thrown to the wolves nowadays when it comes to importance.

11. The Chris TDK Trilogy Forever!

I'm really glad they ended it with Oliver and Barry since The Flash, Green Arrow and Supergirl are TV's Trinity, so it was great seeing this massive crossover end with the two that started it.

12. Web-Head Cowabunga

That was pure goodness. Really dug that episode. "Ya know, she reminds me of my cousin."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also glad to see Cisco finally come around. Was hoping that whole "Mad at Barry" thing wouldn't last long.

13. NotNickFury Registered

Seeing the culmination of most of the DCCW heroes here makes me wonder what in the world to expect from Justice League next year. This really did feel similar to all the lead-up to The Avengers, even with a similar premise of battling aliens and ending with some of the heroes palling at a bar or restaurant.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy elements of both the DCCU and DCCW, good parts and bad, but I do hope the films emulate some of the optimism that's on display with these shows.

Also, if the folks at the CW, Warner Bros, or whomever aren't thinking of packaging these episodes as a separate DVD/Blu Ray with any additional material or cut scenes- I would put good money on some scenes or character moments being cut out for time- then they're missing a big opportunity.

14. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I wanted to like it, but I couldn't. I didn't feel a sense of danger with the heroes. They were threatened by the government more than the Dominators. I was right that not everyone will crossover into other series.

15. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

This is 100% true. Apart from getting mind controlled and put to sleep, they were in no real dangers, no one got seriously injured or anything by the Dominators.

I know the fight scene from a bts perspective was hard to do but we really needed some more close ups of everyone figthing the Dominators and doing their own unique thing. It was like a video game when you don't quiet know how to do the special moves so you just hit all the buttons continuously doing all these random moves but not having any effect.

16. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

The Dominators will return,but will be in Supergirl's universe so I hope that there will be a sense of danger and raising stakes. I know the Supergirl writing team can do them better.

17. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

18. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

That was the best crossover episode IMO. It was rushed at times, but less rushed than the others. There was more of a story too, and it was not just rushing from short, cool/nice scenes which were not as effective or great as they should have been to another, like the other two episodes did IMO.

#43 Slade W, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  19. The Chris TDK Trilogy Forever!

I know I'd buy it. I still think they should think about merging them as a feature film like Batman/Superman: World's Finest did with that crossover.

20. MOVIELORD101 Utter Smeghead

Ok, why the hell haven't we seen Rip since the start of the season? I thought he was stuck in 2016! This whole crossover would've been a prime opportunity for him to get his ship and crew back! What the hell is going on?

21. NotNickFury Registered

The writers behind the crossovers do seem to be learning as they do more since there's more connectivity with this one and the last one that set up Legends of Tomorrow. Whereas with Flash vs. Arrow/The Brave and the Bold, there's very little that connects the two aside from Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity searching for clues on Captain Boomerang. Otherwise, very little, if at all, in Flash vs. Arrow is brought up in Brave and the Bold.

22. Web-Head Cowabunga

23. MOVIELORD101 Utter Smeghead

And no one wants to explain why Rip hasn't shown up again? I thought he was their leader!

24. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Rip disappeared in the season premiere of Legends and they don't know where he is and still don't. He will return, but not in the way we might think.

25. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

because he's missing and they don't know where he is.