Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 Spoilers Thread

Fallen

I'm done running from my past.
Reaction score
2wopXii.jpg

Post and talk about spoilers here.​

So for those that have seen it, how does Juggernaut look? Comic accurate for once?

I kind of figured the dark Phoenix cast would cameo because they filmed at the same time too good of an opportunity to miss

LOL it kind of throw the timeline into the jet engine but yes, it's just meant to be tongue in cheek.

Juggernaut isn't exactly comic accurate but he's certainly comic inspired. He does look and kind of sound like the previous timeline's Juggernaut still except for his size so that's a nice thread.

Interesting how Shatterstar called himself 'Rusty' instead of his comic names. Funny cuz Russel is 'Rusty' in the comics and has a similar faceguard.

Also fairly sure DP saved the entire force. Zeitgeist was not in the truck when Peter landed. He probably talked them down one by one.

Last edited:
The Dark Phoenix cast needs the eXposure, as Apocalypse obviously underperformed at the boX office. Though I doubt this cameo would even help as they already pushed the film for neXt year.

So is X-force basically a joke in this movie? They set them all up just to kill them in a humorous way?

Looks like it, lol. They'll probably only consist of Deadpool, Domino and Cable in future movies with interchangeable other members.

Those three, and I imagine other more famous members.

The Dark Phoenix cast needs the eXposure, as Apocalypse obviously underperformed at the boX office. Though I doubt this cameo would even help as they already pushed the film for neXt year.

One of the scenes received huge reaction from my screening. I'll definitely go see this movie again just for that scene :oldrazz:

How big is the Juggernaut? Compared to Colossus? Compared to the MCU Hulk?

Is he Unstoppable like the comics?

I'm impressed they didn't slap Juggernaut into any of the trailers. I hope they make fun of X3.

How big is the Juggernaut? Compared to Colossus? Compared to the MCU Hulk?

Is he Unstoppable like the comics?

From what i read, and someone can correct me if this is wrong

He is big, like a giant. He makes Colossus look small and thin in comparison. His mouth under the dome is big, like in the comics. He definitely looks like a giant.

He looks just like the Juggernaut but with a yellow prison suit. He takes off his sleeves during the fight with Colossus and wipes the floor with him.

Last edited:
From what i read, and someone can correct me if this is wrong

He is big, like a giant. He makes Colossus look small and thin in comparison. His mouth under the dome is big, like in the comics. He definitely looks like a giant.

He looks just like the Juggernaut but with a yellow prison suit. He takes off his sleeves during the fight with Colossus and wipes the floor with him.

Can not 100% for sure confirm but read two reviews that said [BLACKOUT] he does not die[/BLACKOUT]. I Remember that one early reviewer making a huge deal out of that being some big issue on why the movie sucked and would piss people off. So either he was wrong, the VFX shot wasn't added or it was re-shot.

Last edited:
Also I read that[BLACKOUT] he does not die[/BLACKOUT] from a few people. Remember that one early reviewer making a huge deal out of that being some big issue on why the movie sucked.

I don't think the issue was so much that he [BLACKOUT]died[/BLACKOUT], i think the issue was more about how he was defeated.

Shoving a power cable up his bare cgi ass

Last edited:
The movie has real MCU reference? I don't think about "Thanos name dropping" from trailer.

There are apparently a few MCU or could be considered marvel references yeah. but then there are some DC references also like [BLACKOUT]there is a Martha joke apparently[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
So is X-force basically a joke in this movie? They set them all up just to kill them in a humorous way?

Pretty much. Once they’re off the plane they’re dead.

I just realized this is a spoilers thread. so i dunno why i am hiding spoilers... whatever.

Good practice

I don't think the issue was so much that he [BLACKOUT]died[/BLACKOUT], i think the issue was more about how he was defeated.

Shoving a power cable up his bare cgi ass

[BLACKOUT]Killing him off that way will cause way more of a stir since he is a fan fav villain. [/BLACKOUT]

Good practice

[BLACKOUT]Killing him off that way will cause way more of a stir since he is a fan fav villain. [/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Favourite villain whose taken out with a cable up his butt... certainly won't be the most dignified take down[/BLACKOUT]

There are at least 4 references to characters from the MCU and that's from what I remember. References to characters from DC as well.

Juggernaut looked petty awesome and when he fought, there was this epic song playing in the background. If people were mad based on how he's killed I don't know what to say. My screening laughed their asses off when the Cable wire was stuck up his ass.

There were several scenes where my screening was straight up cackling.

It probably helps that its gonna get laughs. although if someone wants it to be taken seriously then i imagine they may be outweighed

Last edited:
I've seen spoilers on other sites that say Juggs is seen climbing out of the water later on so was only incompacitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"