Deathstroke Solo Movie

I kinda don't won't Deathstroke to be central villain in a movie. I's much rather see him him as an amoral protagonist in a solo film, and maybe as a hired gun in a Batman or Nightwing movie who gets away.

Also, Joe M. played a Deathstroke-type character in Rampage and did pretty well. It was a small part and the movie overall was crappy, but Joe fit his part well. I think he'd be really good if this movie ever happens.

I'd still rather they just do an assassin centric film. Feature Will Smith's Deadshot, Joe M's Deathstroke, Bane, and Talia. Maybe some others. But just center it around them all going after the same target.

So can Josh Brolin play Deathstroke now?

If he did, that would be like his fifth CBM role, wouldn't it? I mean, he'd do a good job I'm sure, but you have to think that the guy wouldn't want to appear in another comic book film.

Joe M. ain't my favorite choice, but at least he's a fresh face to the CBM world and has a legitimate passion for the character. I'm setting my views aside and extending some goodwill his way.

If he did, that would be like his fifth CBM role, wouldn't it? I mean, he'd do a good job I'm sure, but you have to think that the guy wouldn't want to appear in another comic book film.

:o

I'd still rather they just do an assassin centric film. Feature Will Smith's Deadshot, Joe M's Deathstroke, Bane, and Talia. Maybe some others. But just center it around them all going after the same target.
What, as rivals? That could end up being Smokin' Aces 3! :funny:

Gareth Evans Shares New Details About His Unmade Deathstroke Movie

What a missed opportunity. WB really need to get there act together. Evans vision sounds perfect. The guy know's how to make insanely entertaining and action packed project's on a budget.

Evan's Deathstroke could have been bigger than Wick.

If you guy's get a chance, you should check out Evans latest project, Gangs of London. I'm only half way through the series but I'm already blown away by the fight choreography and action set pieces.

The trailer doesn't do it justice.

Deathstroke solo?! Warner Bros sure has some strange priorities

Deathstroke solo?! Warner Bros sure has some strange priorities
Yea it's weird to think there was a Shazam and Joker movie before Green Lantern or MoS2. That being said those movie did work and were profitable.

If they made Deathstroke for a modest budget and promoted it right, it could have been a good littler earner for WB.

eon001: Or Deathstroke solo BEFORE Green Arrow. Extremely weird. But since this is Warner bros, it actually makes sense after all :p

I wanna see Deathstroke recast to go up against Pattinson's Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"