Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that they wanted her to lose weight for the last season to coincide with her addition storyline, I was wondering why she looked so skinny. I was used to seeing her look like this from everything else I've seen her in before Arrow. I definitely think she can pull off playing Black Canary, she's a better actress than she's shown in this show so far, hopefully they improve the writing for her character because I think that's been a big part of it.

I know most probably don't agree but I'll be glad to see less of Caity Lotz/Sara, I don't particularly care for her or the character of Sara.

dKBWb3F.jpg

ZwqhZVG.jpg

jcJs1Uw.jpg

cuS3NKP.png

NPlHGpc.png

kUU2aQa.png

sydney expo supanova
tumblr_n7c67rFfjW1sldwero1_500.gif

tumblr_n7c67rFfjW1sldwero3_500.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_n7g3gw3rLf1rr9ucho2_500.jpg

DAYUM!!!!!!!! This girl is on FIRE!!! No one can say she isn't dedicated.

Hopefully she's been with her acting coach as much as she has her personal training.

Hopefully she's been with her acting coach as much as she has her personal training.

At least she better than caity[YT]P2A2nKAbQqI[/YT]

Last edited:
We're splitting hairs none of them is Tatiana Maslany.

And her therapist, for a radical personality shift, while we are at it.:o

I can't stand Sarah Lance because when she talks her upper lip does not move. That just my opinion..:whatever::whatever:

Wtf? Her top lip moves. Just because you Laurel fanboys/Sara haters say something doesn't make it so. This whole "her mouh doesn't move" thing is really the dumbest one from you people.

Oh look at that there's her top lip moving

tumblr_mvji88NHJ11rq49qyo2_250.gif
tumblr_n32m9h592x1rq49qyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mvjcsruGrq1s239dso4_250.gif
tumblr_n3gtvp2UDn1qzg2sjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n3gtvp2UDn1qzg2sjo4_250.gif

Last edited:
Wtf? Her top lip moves. Just because you Laurel fanboys/Sara haters say something doesn't make it so. This whole "her mouh doesn't move" thing is really the dumbest one from you people.

Oh look at that there's her top lip moving

tumblr_n32m9h592x1rq49qyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mvjcsruGrq1s239dso4_250.gif
tumblr_n3gtvp2UDn1qzg2sjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n3gtvp2UDn1qzg2sjo4_250.gif

.it's so weird to me lol it takes me out of the scene whenever she startstalking ..But caity is still a nice person..

.it's so weird to me lol it takes me out of the scene whenever she startstalking ..But caity is still a nice person..

Just finished binge watching Arrow amd by God ithe weird thing with the lips is so noticeable

Can we leave all this boring Sara/Caity vs. Laurel/Katie for the Sara vs. Laurel thread? I feel like I keep watching reruns and yet I still see nothing new after so many constant repeats.

Damn. You can tell she's taking her training seriously. Go Cassidy. :up:

Word.

I love it when people have haters and they just *don't care* and prove them wrong. Cassidy is doing a bang-up job. I don't like Laurel much either, but Katie Cassidy is an admirable woman, hands down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see she has ditched that baggy look. She looks fantastic. I can't wait for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"