Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Primal Slayer, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b_boy Registered

I think it's very easy for them to make us believe she can kick bad guy's ass.

We already know she has taken self defense classes and that her father taught her on how to use guns. They could simple show anyone from the cast go look for Laurel to ask something (let's have a coffe, let's go to the mall) and then they don't find her, ask to her coworker where she is, they answer "she's in her martial arts classes this hour of the day. She's being doing this every day since what happened to the Glades" and the scene cut to her taking down some big guy on the class while who was looking for her enter the room.

That's it, she's capable now of taking down some minor bad guys and they could start small, like she sees someone stealing a purse and this time instead of saying "give it back and no one will press charge" (I think that's what she said to Roy) she takes it back. Or show some progress, the thing is, they could then just give her more motivations to go out there, but the training would already be there covered....

#51 b_boy, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. howl thrash beyond death

she is all kinds of fine. i said goddamn!

3. kane9321 oakland's finest

this...shes the worst part of the show. Her and oliver have no chemistry whatsoever,

4. regnak Registered

5. Human Torch Registered

She looks great there.:woot: They really aren't taking full advantage of her beauty on the show.

6. regnak Registered

7. dsfjr1190 Registered

If its not in the aired episode then it doesn't really matter.

The aired episode had her saving files and folders instead of people. Maybe whoever edits these episodes isn't a Laurel fan.

Granted this deleted scene does Laurel's character better than the aired ep, but saving those files won't help anyone in the Glades since its about to blow up (which is why they are evacuating in the first place).

8. Crossvale Registered

I'm sure they were other people in charge of evacuating the people of the glades, like the police, military etc. She could only do what she could as a lawyer, saving her clients files.

9. Boy Scout Registered

I didn't like Laurel much at first because I thought she was immature and a little annoying (though her anger at Oliver over what went down with her sister was, of course, justified). However, after finally getting through the season, I think she's okay. Wouldn't care if she died or anything, though.

10. Rorschach2012 Hi Freeze, I’m Batman

Felicity is cuter!

I'm not a fan of Katie Cassidy, she's a weak actress, one of the worst parts of the show. I hope her sister (who is now Black Canary) ends up taking her role

11. Rorschach2012 Hi Freeze, I’m Batman

Actually she looks really sexy in those season 2 previews

12. DrRocket Registered

If she does get kicked off ( please let it be true)
    I hope she's dies at the hand of a villain, so Oliver can take
    Some sweet revenge.

Also, super excited for caity lotz, she should have been laurel

13. Ryder Registered

And thank you

And people say I'm out to get Katie Cassidy:whatever: see how popular this opinion. Is becoming.

14. DrRocket Registered

I hope Laurel gets an arrow to the knee and is disabled for the rest of the show. I'm do glad that they cast Caity Lotz as Sarah lance, now lets hope she stays the only black canary.

15. regnak Registered

Because you are, that is what all of your posts are about.

16. regnak Registered

Don't hold your breath on that, or maybe you should. :whatever: It seems highly likely that Sara will die during S2 for real as part of Laurel's journey to become the BC. Like I have said before if they wanted to get rid of KC they could easily have killed off Laurel or had her require plastic surgery due to events during the finale.

17. DrRocket Registered

Well, what I'm hoping for is that caity lotz becomes kinda popular like Felicity and then the network will decide to keep her around.

18. regnak Registered

I am hoping the show runners are smart enough to realize that internet popularity only represents a fraction of a fraction of viewers and if it means nothing unless it can be shown to positively affect the ratings. And I don't see any such effect here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(TV_series)#Season_1_.282012.E2.80.9313.29

I hope they bump off Sara and send Felicity to the Flash with Barry Allen. The hatred for Laurel/KC by Ryder and the rest of the Olicity nuts I have seen since I started watching back in August is insane.

19. DrRocket Registered

While I don't ship anyone ( I think he should stay a playboy ) ,While I'm fine with Oliver just banging left right and centre, laurel is a total miscast, she is supposed to be strong, not a sissy women who looks like she is going to cry every damn time she is on screen, lets hope the rumours of her downfall are correct. A. WASTE. OF. SCREEN. TIME!

20. regnak Registered

And Oliver was a total ******* before the island. I think after Laurel is damaged enough to become BC(because the vigilantes on Arrow are all somewhat crazy) she will be far tougher and more popular.

21. DrRocket Registered

The only way for me to believe she could be BC is if she is like Ruby on supernatural, then she might gain some popularity.

22. Ryder Registered

not really, no but if thats what will make you feel better, go with it.

Meanwhile the show still got bigger problems.

#72 Ryder, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  23. DrRocket Registered

Bigger problems?

24. regnak Registered

LOL, people were posting that before I joined the board. Why because it is true!

25. TheAQU4M4N K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

So I have just gotten into this show because of Netflix, it seems to me that she is definitely this series Lana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.