Disney/Marvel & ABC working on Avengers spin-off tv show? - Part 2

We really need a forum:whatever:

Maybe if enough of us PM them. I don't want to wait til fall for a forum :(

PM someone, I can't find the list of admins/mods tho. Maybe Hunter Rider?

I'm sure it will get a forum soon.

I loved that picture of the cast by the way. This is going to be fun! Sort of Spooks meets Dollhouse. I wonder if Marvel will start a Shield comic book series to coincide with it?

There's no point in making a forum before the show has aired. Just be patient.

There's no point in making a forum before the show has aired. Just be patient.

There's plenty of point in it, if only to keep related threads organized in one subforum. And maybe finally merge the two general discussion ones so my OCD can relax.

SHIELD isn't getting its own section any time soon. We'll just have to make do.

The preview is going to be put on ABC's site after it airs tonight. Hopefully we'll get some idea of what to expect from the show, as well as a feel for the new characters.

Movies with absolutely no information have gotten their own forums, often before they are even formally announced. . .

If they don't set up a section maybe people will start visiting S.H.I.E.L.D. specific sites with comprehensive forums! :cwink:

Who could this be? Obviously someone with superpowers. Looks like he's black. Luke Cage maybe?
tumblr_mmp0y1mlgt1sochcgo8_250.gif

The preview looks incredible, absolutely buzzing for this to start!

Looks great. :cool:

Hope this is the start to a Marvel block on ABC similar to XD on the animation side.

Maybe now the people whining about no supers (in a show clearly set in the MCU) will find something else to harp on.

clock & dagger??? Luke Cage at the begining???

simply amazing. looks better than Arrow and Heroes combined

In fairness to Arrow, the budget for SHIELD is probably much higher. I would guess anyway.

Last edited:
It does look ridiculously epic. I think it's going to be quite an awesome show on a few different levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"