does going to church make your life better?

Taiwarriorz21 said:
God gives me great PRidE in being a Christian and a testimony to others. My Pride is a God-Honoring Pride. It's in the word of God. So if you disagree with that then I will have to end our dispute period

Pride is a sin.

Darthphere said:
The Bible says so. So you're saying we can't believe everything the bible says now?

I'm amused that you're calling me out, so allow me to filter out both of our vaguenesses:

If you could give me the SPECIFIC chapter/verse you're talking about, then WE can look at the context in which it was made instead of misquoting or misinterpreting words from El Biblio.

Prognosticator said:
I'm amused that you're calling me out, so allow me to filter out both of our vaguenesses:

If you could give me the SPECIFIC chapter/verse you're talking about, then WE can look at the context in which it was made instead of misquoting or misinterpreting words from El Biblio.

I'm a christian, and frankly look it up yourself. Honestly, there are whole passages on the subject, if you're going to act like Mr. know it all, you should KNOW where to find it.

Darren Daring said:
Don't try and deny it tai, we all saw se7en
made me laugh

Anyway, Darth, I hate to remind you, but making a reading comicbooks is a sin as well, so

Wilhelm-Scream said:
made me laugh

Anyway, Darth, I hate to remind you, but making a reading comicbooks is a sin as well, so

Yeah, i'll go to hell, maybe i'll get a sweet deal like Johnny Blaze.

Darthphere said:
I'm a christian, and frankly look it up yourself. Honestly, there are whole passages on the subject, if you're going to act like Mr. know it all, you should KNOW where to find it.

Precisely, so you don't know where it is recorded then, that's what I'm understanding?

Prognosticator said:

rick_james_001_0001.jpg

:huh:

i'm from the Louisiana. I love to hunt and fish. I like to watch Blue Collar Comedy and just so you know my black, spanish, brazilian, and asain friend know that I mean nothing harmful with having a LSU purple and gold rebel flag with a 12 point buck in the middle of my room. Please be a little more mature. It is the south, I have a die hard Louisiana State University Football, Baseball, and Basketball fan. YEs I love dim Tigers! Les Miles is a great LSU football Coach. Yes I wish Skip Berkman was still the Baseball coach and yes Big Baby is the best college basketball guard in the conference. Yes...Pride isn't a sin when it is in God. I love my LSU Tigers! Geaux Tigers! Geaux Tigers! Geaux Geaux!!!

Prognosticator said:
Precisely, so you don't know where it is recorded then, that's what I'm understanding?

I do, but I rather you gain that knowledge yourself, perhaps get off that high horse for a while and look it up.

LOL! A simple Google search will suffice actually.

I want to hate him, But he loves to fish so damn much that I can't.

Taiwarriorz21 said:
i'm from the Louisiana. I love to hunt and fish. I like to watch Blue Collar Comedy and just so you know my black, spanish, brazilian, and asain friend know that I mean nothing harmful with having a LSU purple and gold rebel flag with a 12 point buck in the middle of my room. Please be a little more mature.

yeah, All my jewish friends love my SS uniforms. :up:

edit: I love how he asked me to be mature and THEN went on his little list of after school activities that I ...uh...didn't ask for.

Taiwarriorz21 said:
My church has a men's bible group called MOFIA. It stands for "Men On Fire Intellectual Association".
That sounds pretty gay.

Wait, so you actually think God would send a baby to hell?

COMICBOY said:
I want to hate him, But he loves to fish so damn much that I can't.

yeah, he kind of mentions that every chance he gets.
I'll just bet he is an angler.

Mr Sparkle said:
yeah, All my jewish friends love my SS uniforms.
Well, genocide aside, the Nazis did have the coolest uniforms of all time...with the skulls, and the Darth Vader hats, etc. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well, genocide aside, the Nazis did have the coolest uniforms of all time...with the skulls, and the Darth Vader hats, etc. :up:

I got Hooked after I saw Apt Pupil.

Darthphere said:
I do, but I rather you gain that knowledge yourself, perhaps get off that high horse for a while and look it up.

LOL! A simple Google search will suffice actually.

You're brilliantly stupid efforts at diversion are astounding me right now.

We are now having a text-book high school conversation:

DP: "I think the answer to 'Number 4' is Thespian."

PRG: "Really, where?"

DP: "Uhhh, look it up. I saw it."

PRG: "Okay, yeah no problem. Where did you see it?"

DP: "Oh YOU look it up, I'm sure it's in there somewhere, *mumble* maybe."

PRG: "Just tell me where it is, so I can double check it real fast."

DP: "Oh, get off your high horse and gimme my pencils back!!!"

PRG: ???

Prognosticator said:
You're brilliantly stupid efforts at diversion are astounding me right now.

We are now having a text-book high school conversation:

DP: "I think the answer to 'Number 4' is Thespian."

PRG: "Really, where?"

DP: "Uhhh, look it up. I saw it."

PRG: "Okay, yeah no problem. Where did you see it?"

DP: "Oh YOU look it up, I'm sure it's in there somewhere, *mumble* maybe."

PRG: "Just tell me where it is, so I can double check it real fast."

DP: "Oh, get off your high horse and gimme my pencils back!!!"

PRG: ???

Thats nice, have you looked it up yet? Because apparently you have all the answers. Either way, like I said, a simple google search would suffice, I'm not going to force feed information to you.

And again, you actually think that God would send a baby to hell? Because if you don't, this whole argument is moot.

^ I don't. I NEVER said that or even implied it. You're rush to assume what I said has clouded your judgement from the getgo.

I said, "We don't/won't know the answer to this question until we're dead."

Prognosticator said:
^ I don't. I NEVER said that or even implied it. You're rush to assume what I said has clouded your judgement from the getgo.

I said, "We don't/won't know the answer to this question until we're dead."

I didnt judge you, I asked a question.

Besides, what exactly was I supposed to Google, "Babies go to hell"???

It'd be just as easy if I grabbed my Bible and looked it up, but no, you didn't want to tell me the verse YOU were refering to.

For that matter, you can't just "look up one verse" and be satisfied with that answer. That would make for one lazy and useless Christ follower.

A person needs to look at the context in which something is used, and why it was recorded. I was talking about finding a REAL type of answer (or something close) while you just wanted to make me look wrong because apparantly you've lumped me into the group of protagonists in this thread.

Taiwarriorz21 said:
Man I like the train of thought. Well Put!!! Well Put!!! It really isn't our place to know "WHY" things happen. God doesn't make mistakes, so why do we need to worry about "why this or that happens". God has a plan for us and sometime we fail to see it. We just have to show a little FAITH and Rely on HIM.

Good though!....
This post is frightening.

Prognosticator said:
Besides, what exactly was I supposed to Google, "Babies go to hell"???

It'd be just as easy if I grabbed my Bible and looked it up, but no, you didn't want to tell me the verse YOU were refering to.

For that matter, you can't just "look up one verse" and be satisfied with that answer. That would make for one lazy and useless Christ follower.

A person needs to look at the context in which something is used, and why it was recorded. I was talking about finding a REAL type of answer (or something close) while you just wanted to make me look wrong because apparantly you've lumped me into the group of protagonists in this thread.

Why don't you find the passage and tell us all about teh context instead of all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"