Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that Flash has been crashing alot lately.

I hate that my friends are upset with me for not going to a tequila festival with them tomorrow. Not only do I not like tequila, but admission is $50. **** that noise.

I hate that my friends are upset with me for not going to a tequila festival with them tomorrow. Not only do I not like tequila, but admission is $50. **** that noise.

Does the 50 get you complimentary drinks? Because if so, that's a cheap night of drinking in a place like here in NYC. If it's just an entrance fee to be granted the pleasure of being there but still a cash bar....yeah, F that.

I hate I get so lonely during the holidays.

Does the 50 get you complimentary drinks? Because if so, that's a cheap night of drinking in a place like here in NYC. If it's just an entrance fee to be granted the pleasure of being there but still a cash bar....yeah, F that.

Still gotta pay for drinks.

Anyway, I gotta new reason to hate my friends. They are upset with my stance against hanging with them tonight. My best friends brother-in-law and his wife are in town with their kid. They want to have a night of drinking. Here's the kicker, they want to bring the kid along. So after telling them that I didn't want to be an accomplice in their super responsible parenting, they decided to do it at someone else's place. They're upset because I still won't join them. I want nothing to do with two 20 year old parents who are hell bent on getting absolutely smashed in front of their 3 year old child.

I hate oil & vinegar on a sub from Subway, but what I wouldn't give for some Subway right about now...

I hate how many still think my nation is governed by a tyrant

I hate it when someone's vaguely describing something, and you as the listener put together what they're talking about. You let them know that you got it, you know what they're talking about, and yet they continue to struggle describing something that just doesn't matter to the point of their story.

A person I work with is a compulsive liar. He's one of those people that have to talk non-stop. His stories are always over the top and bigger then life, and he has to tell his epic stories to anyone unfortunate enough to make eye contact with him. I think he knows people are aware he's full of it, but he doesn't care. I tend to go out for lunch break these days. I can't listen to his endless stream of verbal diarrhea.

So anyways did I ever tell you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Last edited:
i hate that on my last day off (thursday) i pretty much spent the whole day cleaning, doing laundry and dishes and the fact that it is now tuesday and no one has done any of the previous since and i've been working my butt off every day.

pisses me off like you just don't know

I hate when people say they don't want anything for Christmas when deep down they really do.

Last edited:
I hate when people curse all the time. In every sentence. It's so unnecessary.

I agree. I was standing behind a guy in line at a Chevelle concert and he was giving a friend on the phone directions and every other word was a curse. It was absurd. It didn't even make sense. It was along the line of "Turn left on f-ing 48th street and s### f-ing take another f-ing left and then pull that s### into the first f-ing parking spot." I was blown away by how unintelligent that guy sounded. I curse plenty, but that's overboard and needless.

A person I work with is a compulsive liar. He's one of those people that have to talk non-stop. His stories are always over the top and bigger then life, and he has to tell his epic stories to anyone unfortunate enough to make eye contact with him. I think he knows people are aware he's full of it, but he doesn't care. I tend to go out for lunch break these days. I can't listen to his endless stream of verbal diarrhea.

So anyways did I ever tell you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

I have an old friend who is obviously a compulsive liar. To name a few of her lies:
-She has liquid in her brain and has an injection into it everday (I've slept round hers several times, never seen such injection. She also shows no signs of having a disease).
-She's a model
-She has liquid in her knees.
-Her cousin looks after the Beckham's children.
-Her other cousin is signed to Justin Bieber's record label.
-She has a metabolic disease which means she can eat unlimited amounts.
-Her cousin is gay with cancer, works in a holiday camp in America, which she will be going to because her cousin gets airmiles for her cancer.
Ect, ect

I have an old friend who is obviously a compulsive liar. To name a few of her lies:
-She has liquid in her brain and has an injection into it everday (I've slept round hers several times, never seen such injection. She also shows no signs of having a disease).
-She's a model
-She has liquid in her knees.
-Her cousin looks after the Beckham's children.
-Her other cousin is signed to Justin Bieber's record label.
-She has a metabolic disease which means she can eat unlimited amounts.
-Her cousin is gay with cancer, works in a holiday camp in America, which she will be going to because her cousin gets airmiles for her cancer.
Ect, ect
Compulsive liar? Are you sure she's not just crazy?

I agree. I use to be someone who cursed all the time until I realized how ignorant it made me sound really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back