Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being behind the car that cause of neglect is puking out oily burnt exhaust fumes that I have to smell in my car.

hey, I was the one to cause the old thread to close, yay me!

I hate connecting to the PSN
And I hate what I hear about the PS4, if that's the future of playstation sony won't get my support

I hate that while I was checking out at Walmart, the cashier in the next line over started to throw up *loudly* into a plastic bag she had at the register! It was like a full body 'HUUUUUUUUUGH!' sound! And after she finished hurling into the bag, she went back to scanning customers hot dogs and cookies! :barf:

I hate that my right eye has been twitching for the past couple of days. There's no pain but it is getting annoying.

I hate that while I was checking out at Walmart, the cashier in the next line over started to throw up *loudly* into a plastic bag she had at the register! It was like a full body 'HUUUUUUUUUGH!' sound! And after she finished hurling into the bag, she went back to scanning customers hot dogs and cookies! :barf:

hopefully the bag wasn't mixed up with the customer's bags at checkout...

imagine coming home to THAT... :wow:

but imagine how awkward the customer must have felt thru all that back at the store... yee-UCK...

Seriously??? Only at Wally World!! :facepalm:

hopefully the bag wasn't mixed up with the customer's bags at checkout...

imagine coming home to THAT... :wow:

but imagine how awkward the customer must have felt thru all that back at the store... yee-UCK...

Seriously??? Only at Wally World!! :facepalm:

Ugh, it was horrible! That poor lady who was checking out at the time......

I'm reeeeeeeeal sure the other customers in the store really appreciated that as well. :dry:

I would've just dropped everything & left to shop at Target instead.

I hate that I sprained my ankle really badly last night, and now I can barely walk. :cmad:

This could also go in the political forum, I guess...

But I hate that I was forced to watch a Randall Terry for President add during one of my favorite shows. It was insane!! He was blaming Samuel L Jackson for the genocide of black babies :huh::huh: I was like WTF?!

Here, I found a link to the add on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8x0kvHhEtk

It's the worst political add I've ever seen.......what a *****e!

I would've just dropped everything & left to shop at Target instead.

Haha, if only that were an option! It's either Walmart or shop at the GO Mart convenience area around here.

I hate that my desk chair has become wobbly and unstable over the past few days, and I can't see how it happened or fix it.

Haha, if only that were an option! It's either Walmart or shop at the GO Mart convenience area around here.

I would have been just too grossed out and walked out, then come back to complete the shopping at another time...

I hate constantly being the person that everyone depends on at work.

I hate how my wife and I have no plans on Holiday weekend. We moved out of the house we were living in with our two friends and our house was the party house. We had 3 different groups of friends all come over for Halloween and New Years and I don't think any of them are going to try to pick up the party responsibility.

I hate that i was told in the ER that I need to make an asap appt with my PCP so we can figure out what's wrong with me. so when did they schedule me in?

December 24th.

ugh, guess i'll call tomorrow and see if there's something else, or someone else I can see

I slept 11 hours in a row and woke up with pain in my back
Not pleasant, I hate it when that happens

I had 2 GCSE Science ISAs yesterday, 3 cover lessons and a lesson with my HOY...it was not a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"