World Eddie Brock's Club house part 2

I have all Venom/Spidey games from SNES foward. *Separation Anxiety being my favorite until UA2*

I have most of the TAM series, and I also have "The Other" series. I have volumes of Ultimate Spiderman, most of Marvel Knights. All of 2099, and many other spiderman comics that if I went on naming them I would be here all day.

I also have the old series from 98-2002 of figures when they came with the comic the came from. I have all of series 1-3. Some of 4 too. I have 3 Venom keychains, a suit, shirt, old figures from 80's and 90's. Oh and almost forgot, have a Venom Transformer.

I can`t wait till this comes out! It looks pretty entertaining. :)

I hate how this penciler draws Anti-Venom. I really hate.
He should look like he does in the cover. Like JMS made him.

You see how big AV is in this book? That should be the limit. Anti-Venom/Venom should never exceed that bulk. Any bigger is just stupid.

You see how big AV is in this book? That should be the limit. Anti-Venom/Venom should never exceed that bulk. Any bigger is just stupid.
True true. Well, Eddie shouldn't anyway. Mac can be as big as he wants, because he's more of a monster then Eddie, since he really has not moral restraints.

I agree about the size; Eddie is in great health now, but after beating cancer he lost all the bulk, now he's just toned.

I have the 90's animated series figure 5 inch and 10 inch.I have 3 12 inch figures including one that talks.I have almost all the recent Spider-man classics figures as well as a bust bank and more comics then I can count.

True true. Well, Eddie shouldn't anyway. Mac can be as big as he wants, because he's more of a monster then Eddie, since he really has not moral restraints.

I respectfully disagree, and will politely express my reasons. Venom, regardless of whether we're talking about Eddie, Gargan, or the symbiote, or all symbiotes for that matter, never had this "bulk-up/Hulk-up" effect before. In fact, before like around 2003, the symbiote didn't add or alter the mass, height, or weight of its host. If the host was 6 feet tall, 200 lb without a symbiote, their measurements would be the same with a symbiote.

I liked how Ultimate Venom bulks up. Its necessary. It helps make the Ultimate version different than the 616 version, and since that universe's Eddie was scrawny, it was needed to give us a bigger Venom. Otherwise, Ult. Venom would have looked like SM3's Venom (which I personally dislike). But after the 2000s, the writers and artists thought it "cool" if Eddie/Mac were jumble size, Godzilla-sized freaks. And although I (persoanlly) can tolerate the size-increasing to an extent, when they make Venom as big as a house like in Dark Avengers (when he went crazy and almost ate Bulls-Hawkeye), that's when I shout b/s.

I just think that Venom, Anti-Venom, Eddie-Venom, Gargan-Venom, whatever, shouldn't be any bigger than how Eddie as Venom was in the 1990s, no matter how "mad" he gets and how "big" it makes him.

I respectfully disagree, and will politely express my reasons. Venom, regardless of whether we're talking about Eddie, Gargan, or the symbiote, or all symbiotes for that matter, never had this "bulk-up/Hulk-up" effect before. In fact, before like around 2003, the symbiote didn't add or alter the mass, height, or weight of its host. If the host was 6 feet tall, 200 lb without a symbiote, their measurements would be the same with a symbiote.

I liked how Ultimate Venom bulks up. Its necessary. It helps make the Ultimate version different than the 616 version, and since that universe's Eddie was scrawny, it was needed to give us a bigger Venom. Otherwise, Ult. Venom would have looked like SM3's Venom (which I personally dislike). But after the 2000s, the writers and artists thought it "cool" if Eddie/Mac were jumble size, Godzilla-sized freaks. And although I (persoanlly) can tolerate the size-increasing to an extent, when they make Venom as big as a house like in Dark Avengers (when he went crazy and almost ate Bulls-Hawkeye), that's when I shout b/s.

I just think that Venom, Anti-Venom, Eddie-Venom, Gargan-Venom, whatever, shouldn't be any bigger than how Eddie as Venom was in the 1990s, no matter how "mad" he gets and how "big" it makes him.

Just think about it, If you had a symbiote, an living alien organism with the ability to change his mass, wouldn't you go huge if you needed to?

Just think about it, If you had a symbiote, an living alien organism with the ability to change his mass, wouldn't you go huge if you needed to?

No. Since that isn't how these symbiotes (used to) work. I'm just a stubborn jackass when it comes to my symbiotes. I only acknowledge the old-school "rulings" on the "anatomy of symbiotes".

No symbiotes could increase a human's body, or its on mass, to such degrees that the human/symbiote pairing where as big as the Hulk on steroids, and all of a sudden, Mac gets hungry, Mac gets angry, his Venom is as big as Russia.

I hate it.

My thoughts on NWTL 3:
-Pretty good fight scenes, I liked seeing Frank alive again and using the villain gear
-Venom fought pretty interestingly here; super fast running is a feat I haven't seen from him before, though in a desert, it's hard to find things to swing from. Also the jump and crush was cool.
-Again, Frank and Brock's interaction was great. The issue had nice light bits
-Unfortunately the issue felt a bit short, I would have liked to see at least a hint of where Jenna and Brock would go next in terms of plot direction, but it was fine.

Sorry, not too detailed but I thought it was a pretty good mini overall, I hope we see Brock again next year in a more developed role; this mini showed some interesting personality developments and growth as a human on Brock's part, and I think the future is still bright and full of possibilities for him.

Now for some NWTL 3# pics:

nwtl30.jpg

nwtl31.jpg

nwtl32.jpg

nwtl33.jpg

Want more just ask :)

Last edited:
Pretty cool! Thanks for posting that!

So does anybody have any news on when we'll see Eddie Brock next??

Hmm, maybe I have the name wrong, or its an upcoming event, either way Dan Slott should be writing him in the future according to Zeb Wells, so that's pretty interesting. :)

Hmm, maybe I have the name wrong, or its an upcoming event, either way Dan Slott should be writing him in the future according to Zeb Wells, so that's pretty interesting. :)

Hey, I didn't know you play the guitar. You look around the same age I pictrued you as: older then me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"