Emo Girl is pissed....

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
Emo girl cusses WAAAAY too much for the Hype. Looks like I killed you 'Voice of the Emo/Scene kids"--Dew

:whatever:

Here response to a segment on Fox about Emo's.

I wonder if she wasn't emo or a ***** if she'd be cute

What the f*** is wrong with these people?

:down

Btw, everything she says in the video is full of shyit, and is comedy gold. :D

I thought the thread was about....

howelmoworks1ff5.jpg

I'm so glad I avoided being categorised in school. These people with labels are so clichéd.

She classified herself as Emo, she is responding to a story on Fox about Emo's.

You know, she did have some good things to say at certain parts. But for every good thing she had to say she had about at least 5 more stupid things to say.
When she started crying, she spouted out a lot of stupid things, but that's what where most her good points were. And for her to say "Do it for me" she got more annoying

I hope she doesn't cut herself.

Please...for me.. okay? For me..just for one day..just ...keep making fun of this stupid b***h just for one day in my life..okay? For me?

In all seriousness this girl looks just like a chick thats in my summer school class lol

D**n. I think she's preparing for the emo revolution.

All the goths, emos, punks dress to similarly for me to care.

PS- Kurt Cobain was emo.:o

"A giant movement" ????

I think idiot kids referring to a stupid fad as a "giant movement" is why emos are hated.

I hope she doesn't cut herself.

LMAO.

This video may be the funniest thing I watched in awhile. I couldn't get through the whole thing though she started to repeat herself.

So her emo friends killed themselves... they didn't have to watch this :o

I gotta giant movement for her...

IN MY PANTS!

Lol - seriously though, she acts like "emo" kids are the first and only group to have teenage angst, looking to speak out and rebel through attitude and music. Gimmie a f**king break.

Why the **** is she crying?? :huh:

I can't wait for this girl to reach 30 years old and just die from embarrassment from watching this video.

Stupid female - you aren't a stupid label. Why do you feel the need to define yourself by a label? Really, normal people don't give a **** if you have piercings or whatever. Whats annoying is all these kids walking around, all dressing exactly alike, acting the same way, and calling themselves "emo". Its stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"