Emo Girl is pissed....

geeze guys take it easy on her.

she's only 15.

she's barely old enough to drive. :dry:

Americans may not be able to get Al Queda or Iraqi insurgents to surrender but at least we got the Canadian 15 year old on youtube. :up:

Douglas MacArthur would be proud. :o

I lost it when she shouted: "That's labelism!" I don't know why, but it was just sooo funny. I'm glad I'm not that age anymore.

LOL @ labelism
and I'm a straight up G to them ROFL

I didn't agree with what she said, but I hope nobody does anything stupid.

She will look back in ten years time and think what the **** was I thinking!

Teenagers like that piss me off. They mope around feeling sorry for themselves. They should get drunk, get laid and have some babies.

Teenagers like that piss me off. They mope around feeling sorry for themselves. They should get drunk and laid and have something babies.

:huh: :dry:

Teenagers like that piss me off. They mope around feeling sorry for themselves. They should get drunk and laid and have something:huh: babies.

Change your avvy back, damnit.:cmad:

''Scene will probably be bigger than punk rock!"

...Isn't scene just a generic term for someone who can't be themselves so they go with what is popular hence the term scene? She has an IQ on level with Tangled_web.

Can't wait for her turn whatever the next great fashion-****e scene is :up:

I like how she blames people for stereotyping then goes on to say "gangsters and whatever...". The girls a genius.

This girl does not deserve a thread. I think she should be ignored by society and casted away.

How'd they get her number? If in fact that was even her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"