Emo Girl is pissed....

Attention all emo's: Kill yourself, you're attitude sucks, you're music is part of the problem with America and you're a blight to society. At least punk rockers don't cut themselves and cry as they listen to simple plan. I ****ing hate emos.

Attention all emo's: Kill yourself, you're attitude sucks, you're music is part of the problem with America and you're a blight to society. At least punk rockers don't cut themselves and cry as they listen to simple plan. I ****ing hate emos.
:claps: Bravicimo!

people who say things like that make them hate people. but

i do agree on the idea of everyone should respect peoples views.

I love how this little **** thinks her annoying group of dip**** teens are going to change the world. Emo's aren't ****in' hippies here.

Hippies didn't really change things either, infact there lack of change is what changed us.. That many drugs are bound to change us all :up:

Hippies didn't really change things either, infact there lack of change is what changed us.. That many drugs are bound to change us all :up:

At least hippies gave us great music and turned the tides to get us out of 'Nam.

Dang that woman is hot, but I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Amen my brother

Most guys on the hype wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

whiny emo or not.

Lol "Your tears make my penis harder"....thats the funniest thing i've ever heard in a looooonnggg time.

People who bully sensitive 15 year old girls should kill themselves before the cute emo girls.

I live in canada, What her Number. I soo have to prank call her.

I would, I'm not someone like GR87 who needs whatever she can get.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say most guys on the hype would jump at the chance at angsty teen sex with her if she pm'ed them right now begging for it. :o

I'm going to go out on a limb and say most guys on the hype would jump at the chance at angsty teen sex with her if she pm'ed them right now begging for it. :o

What the F? You can read people's minds. COUGH, like mine..:whatever:

No more posting her videos, guys, emo-girl is a bit foul mouthed for the Hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"