Emo Girl is pissed....

OMG sombody has to turn this into a avy.
6ftpc03.gif

Someone at least post the title of this youtube so I can show people, just PM me the link please...

ゴジラ;12261185 said:
since when did goth become emo ?

since when did new wave become goth??

aaaah..... makes you think.....:wow:

hahahahaha everyone search for her video whining about how she's been victimized....

Yeah, I want to see this. Gimmie the link, please!

ahh, someone pm me a link to the video. i'd like to see it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say most guys on the hype would jump at the chance at angsty teen sex with her if she pm'ed them right now begging for it. :o

Yeah really. The extreme part of that whole thing is in threads like the Hottest women thread or whatever thread comparing two women. Like some guy will post stuff like "Ugh, Jessica Alba is fugly" I just gotta shake my head.

Man, okay seriously people, let's get a life and get some perspective.

Did she **** up? Sure, she made an idiot out of herself. But do you realize that all the people ragging on her, prank calling her, making gifs and animations about her, and **** like that, what does that say about you?

Is your life so suckingly pathetic that you actually have to find entertainment by putting someone down that you've never met over the internet?

Anyone taking part in the "bash emo-girl" bandwagon is just as pathetic as you're trying to make her out to be, perhaps worse, because at least her mission isn't to actually put -down- another human being.

I'm know that she humiliated herself, but ****ing laugh, and call it a day man. Seriously.

the s#!t the girl said was totally ******ed. but the immature reaction to what she said was equally ******ed. everyone loses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"