Supergirl Episode 3.09 "Reign" (SPOILERS)

I'm toying with who "Power" is.....

Possibly Kara, Imra, or someone totally out of the picture at the moment. It will be interesting to see where that goes.

Possibly Kara, Imra, or someone totally out of the picture at the moment. It will be interesting to see where that goes.
I found it weird that Kara neglected to mention "Power" when she named the other Worldkillers to Mon-El.

I found it weird that Kara neglected to mention "Power" when she named the other Worldkillers to Mon-El.
Given the beating Reign gave her I’m thinking Kara thinks Reign is Power. Either that or she just thought the priestess was using power as an adjective not a name. If Kara thinks there’s only two more and doesn’t expect a third that will definitely be a problem.

It would be a huge comic deviation if Power is Imra and I really don’t think they’re going to make Kara a Worldkiller. I’m going with a character yet to be seen. We’re meeting Purity next episode and she was unknown.

I'm not saying Kara is a world killer I'm just saying that possibly she was a part of the experimentation and maybe her father was a part of it and it got ditched at some point and this dark group took it over and took it further. I'm just throwing stuff out there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"