Supergirl Episode 3.12 "For Good" (SPOILERS)

Why does age matter whose friends with who? I’m friends with people or different ages infact my life long best friend is about 7 years younger than me.

It shouldn't matter, and 7 years is nothing.

It's more of an issue if people are 20 years older or so and hanging around with people much younger. It shouldn't be an issue, but even on a show like Friends, Tom Selleck felt awkward hanging out with Monica and her friends who were much younger. And maybe they looked at him differently.

It shouldn't matter, and 7 years is nothing.

It's more of an issue if people are 20 years older or so and hanging around with people much younger. It shouldn't be an issue, but even on a show like Friends, Tom Selleck felt awkward hanging out with Monica and her friends who were much younger. And maybe they looked at him differently.

I think people who have an issue with things like that need to get a grip tbh. There might only be 7 years between me and my life long friend but I have other friends who are way older than me. My good mate Richard who I met through work has 15 years on me. Age is but a number and when you’re older you can and will likely make friends of all ages.

I finally got around to watching this one. My favorite part was seeing Lex's suit. And I was shocked to hear Max Lord's name. Thought they were acting like he never existed much like Lucy Lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"