EVERYTHING Black Panther - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Micheal Davis

charlesmichaeldavis.jpg

That's a good point. What if the Soul Gem is what T'Challa uses to commune with his ancestors?
Nice... I really like that too.

But not as much as I like the Soul Stone being embedded on Adam Warlock's forehead as he slumbers in his cocoon in the Collector's museum in Knowhere, while simultaneously living inside the soul gem in an extra dimension, thus being the only sentient being in the known universe that's outside Thano's sphere of IG-imbued omniscience, therefore becoming the only being effectively capable of "conspiring" against Thanos. You know, just like the comics. :)

Yes, I really really like Adam Warlock. And, from re-reading my post, run-on sentences, apparently. :)

Hey, Feige... can we have two Soul Stones? Pretty please? :)

I'm curious how they do the iron man/black panther rivalry. By the time they set up the franchise for BP Robert Downey Jnr will probably be long gone. The new iron man actor might make his first cameo in an after credits scene for black panther for all we know

I'm curious how they do the iron man/black panther rivalry. By the time they set up the franchise for BP Robert Downey Jnr will probably be long gone. The new iron man actor might make his first cameo in an after credits scene for black panther for all we know
-Well, that's assuming Marvel plans on recasting. I really don't think that's their plan right now.

I am very iffy on the idea of any infinity stones being in Wakanda. Earth already had one stone hidden on it. It seems dubious that there would be another, when so far the stones have been spread almost literally across the galaxy.

-Well, that's assuming Marvel plans on recasting. I really don't think that's their plan right now.

They've said once before that when an actor moves on, they'll recast when its time to bring the character back.

Marvel already recast 3 characters in MCU. I don't think it's inconceivable to assume that they'd do it again.

He wont get it. His schedule is too busy. Havent seen enough of his acting other than 1 episode of TVD

They'll have to recast eventually! RDJ is nearly 60 and he keeps wanting bigger paycheques that marvel may not always be willing to supply him with.

By the way, anyone else loving black panther in new avengers at the moment? I'm reading the book for him

50 is the new 60.

And is he the one really demanding bigger payouts?

Haha thanks. I don't recognise him but I'll try and look up some stuff he may have done

To be fair I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Hart be cast as BP. I mentioned him potentially being in the film as a side character to bring humor.

I am very iffy on the idea of any infinity stones being in Wakanda. Earth already had one stone hidden on it. It seems dubious that there would be another, when so far the stones have been spread almost literally across the galaxy.

Haven't u heard! Earth is the center of the universe!!!! And don't you forget it.

Charles Micheal Davis

charlesmichaeldavis.jpg

Who the devil is this guy. Now I'm at a lost cause I usually know black actors. He looks good enough for BP but a bit to American looking. Came he act and what has he been in? I'll look him up. He must be on something I don't watch cause I've never seen this man and I remember faces. Their are so few good Black actors who aren't regulated to stereotypical roles that I take notice of the bright spots being a African American myself.

Last edited:
looks more like a Luke Cage than BP
I think hes too pretty for BP
Who the devil is this guy. Now I'm at a lost cause I usually know black actors. He looks good enough for BP but a bit to American looking. Came he act and what has he been in? I'll look him up. He must be on something I don't watch cause I've never seen this man and I remember faces. Their are so few good Black actors who aren't regulated to stereotypical roles that I take notice of the bright spots being a African American myself.

Hes on the originals tv show.Its a very wellwriiten show with GREAT ACTORS.

Hes a great actor got charm and charisma down-plus he has a very strong ladies appeal.

Concern is whether or not he can pull of the african accent

To be fair I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Hart be cast as BP. I mentioned him potentially being in the film as a side character to bring humor.

Oh yes I knew that :). I still don't know which character from the black panther mythos could be the "light" character though. There's got to be someone!

50 is the new 60.

And is he the one really demanding bigger payouts?

He is indeed which is normal for a star of his calibre but marvel don't always like paying the big bucks for the big guns

The more I thought about it the more i think Marvel will probably go with Boyega. I think they'll probably feel that they got enough older actors and with the SW and Quicksilver being in their early 20's they may want to put them with another contempoary. Personally I feel he's way to young but it's not gonna be someone who's our fantasy casting. marvel always throw curve balls. We all named a bunch top actors for Dr Strange like Cumberbatch as a favorite and marvel went a 180 and picked Phoenix. He's someone that was never ever mentioned that i recall and i never once even thought of him but i like it and i hope it pans out and they make an official announcement.

Phoenix has not been cast Dr. Strange. All of that is just a casting rumor.
I perspersonally don't think boyega will be cast. I think Boseman will get it when its all said and done.

Phoenix is in early talks. A deal has not been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"