• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Fantasy XV

Im not too bothered by the delay as I really wasnt anticipating this game much. Im more interested in the FF XII Remaster which I hope does come out next year
That's fair. I was excited, but got more needy for this game when Persona 5's US date was revealed.

Depends on the studio for me, if it was EA or Ubisoft then a delay wouldve been good, expected even.

Why should that matter? A broken game is a broken game, no matter what studio it comes from

Im not too bothered by the delay as I really wasnt anticipating this game much. Im more interested in the FF XII Remaster which I hope does come out next year

same here. except for me, it's the VII Remake I'm most anticipating - whenever that comes out.

just watched the 1st 12 minutes of Kingsglaive.

ok........they've got my attention!

I was most intrigued by [BLACKOUT]young Noctis in a wheelchair being pushed by Luna.[/BLACKOUT]

Also, have we heard Luna's English voice in the game yet?

cuz in the movie, she has a British accent, so I'm assuming she will have that as well in the game?

Kingsglaive uses Game of Thrones actors as the voice actors. The game does not. Luna is Lena Headey (Cersei).

just watched the 1st 12 minutes of Kingsglaive.

ok........they've got my attention!

I was most intrigued by [BLACKOUT]young Noctis in a wheelchair being pushed by Luna.[/BLACKOUT]

Also, have we heard Luna's English voice in the game yet?

cuz in the movie, she has a British accent, so I'm assuming she will have that as well in the game?
oh you mean this I justb got here so sorry if this was posted already.

Industry
[FONT=&quot]First 12 minutes of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV[/FONT]
Published 8 hours ago. 55 comments.
A preview of the Final Fantasy XV CG movie.

Kingsglaive-First-12-Minutes.jpg

IGN has posted the first 12 minutes of Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, the feature-length, CG movie set during the events of Final Fantasy XV.
Here’s a brief overview of the movie:
The magical kingdom of Lucis is home to the sacred Crystal, and the menacing empire of Niflheim is determined to steal it. King Regis of Lucis (Sean Bean) commands an elite force of soldiers called the Kingsglaive.

Wielding their king’s magic, Nyx (Aaron Paul) and his fellow soldiers fight to protect Lucis. As the overwhelming military might of the empire bears down, King Regis is faced with an impossible ultimatum – to marry his son, Prince Noctis to Princess Lunafreya of Tenebrae (Lena Headey), captive of Niflheim, and surrender his lands to the empire’s rule. Although the king concedes, it becomes clear that the empire will stop at nothing to achieve their devious goals, with only the Kingsglaive standing between them and world domination.
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV will launch in select theaters on August 19. It will release digitally on August 30 and physically on Blu-ray and DVD on October 4.

Watch the first 12 minutes below.

[YT]vxH4OMFOa7k[/YT]

Read More

Industry, Clips, Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix
source: Gematsu

Kingsglaive uses Game of Thrones actors as the voice actors. The game does not. Luna is Lena Headey (Cersei).

I know that there will be different voice actors between film and game.

but, I'm assuming they would keep the same accent and "style" of voice to keep them consistent, no?

so, game Luna should have a British accent, too, I would think, even though it would be a different voice actor.

I mean, it would be quite jarring if Kingsglaive Luna was all prim and proper with a British accent and game Luna came out talkin like Cindy........lol.

I know that there will be different voice actors between film and game.

but, I'm assuming they would keep the same accent and "style" of voice to keep them consistent, no?

so, game Luna should have a British accent, too, I would think, even though it would be a different voice actor.

I mean, it would be quite jarring if Kingsglaive Luna was all prim and proper with a British accent and game Luna came out talkin like Cindy........lol.
som time that's hard to do un less both project are aware of what the others doing and they are couching them to be "sound alikes " like haw they had some of the iron voice actor's for animated series try to sound like Robert downy jr from the movies.

but if o9ne is a head of the other and they are told to go about it how they want. then what's done is done. it depends what the boss's want in the end.

som time that's hard to do un less both project are aware of what the others doing and they are couching them to be "sound alikes " like haw they had some of the iron voice actor's for animated series try to sound like Robert downy jr from the movies.

but if o9ne is a head of the other and they are told to go about it how they want. then what's done is done. it depends what the boss's want in the end.

well, I'd hope there would be some kind of planning and coordination amongst the projects.

not saying they have to sound alike, but at least be similar.

so if you go for British accent in one medium, you should use British accent in other media as well.

just like Cindy has a Country/Southern accent in the game. so, if they were to make another tie in film, or an Anime dub, and Cindy's in those, she should have a similar sounding Country accent.

Most times they try depending on the boss' s and how they want thing's cause it's that important to them. but some times there's weirdness. Hopefully they tried with the accent's that was put across.

^well, guess we'll find out in November.........hopefully............;)

You want planning from Square Enix? :funny:

maybe this is the reason for the delay.

SE watched Kingslaive and realized Luna has a British accent.

but in game, she had a thick Brooklyn accent.

so they had to redo her entire voice acting.

:o

SE Exec 1: "Oh ****!! Guys!! We have a Huge Problem!!"
SE Exec 2: "Why??"
SE Exec 1: "I just watched Kingsglaive. Luna has a British accent."
SE Exec 3: "Of course she does. We got Lena Headey to voice her."
SE Exec 1: "Yeah. But in the game, we decided she would have a thick Brooklyn accent to show her inner strength and resolve."
SE Exec 2: "Oh........that is a problem.........."
SE Exec 3: "Looks like we have to delay the game for a few months......"
SE Exec 4: "........Luna?? Who's Luna?? I thought Stella was the heroine?"
SE Exec 1: "Apparently you didn't get the memo. :o"

maybe this is the reason for the delay.

SE watched Kingslaive and realized Luna has a British accent.

but in game, she had a thick Brooklyn accent.

so they had to redo her entire voice acting.

:o
I want this to be true so much. :atp:

52 minutes of FF XV gameplay. Watch it and weep as we ride out the 2 month delay.

Massive Spoilers about beginning of game - Watch at own risk

[YT]E9HQbSTxvXI[/YT]

edit: Cindy is fine!!. FINE!!!

Last edited:
The only reason I am not very disappointed by this news is that it puts Last Guardian out before FFXV. SO I can definitely have that game done before November. The other way around, I doubt I would have been finished with FFXV to give LG my undivided attention.

I knew Iris would be crushing all over Noctis.......lol.

Iris is cute. Luna's pretty. And Cindy's mighty fine and smokin hot!!

Noctis is lucky - it's good to be the prince. :o

I knew Iris would be crushing all over Noctis.......lol.

Iris is cute. Luna's pretty. And Cindy's mighty fine and smokin hot!!

Noctis is lucky - it's good to be the prince. :o
it'll interesting if he say's that as his catch phrase.

aloright you put up the video and there doesn't seem to be any extra details other then
them Additionally, releasing a trailer for episode four of
Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV
, titled “Bittersweet Memories,” which is due out in full tomorrow. Watch the trailer
here

so I'll just put up these screen shots

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Final Fantasy XV Gamescom 2016 screenshots[/FONT]
Published 7 hours ago. 42 comments.

52 new screenshots.

FFXV-Gamescom-2016-Screens.jpg

Square Enix has released 52 new screenshots of Final Fantasy XV ahead of Gamescom 2016.

If you missed it earlier, the publisher released a 53-minute gameplay video from the Master Version of Final Fantasy XV showcasing Chocobo racing, new monsters, side quests, equipment, ability and magic synthesis systems, and more.

Final Fantasy XV is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 29.

View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Final Fantasy XV, Gamescom 2016, RPG, Screenshots, Square Enix

source: Gematsu

Liam Mulvey, Andrea Tivadar Share Their Reactions To Being Cast In Kingsglaive . August 16, 2016 . 7:00pm

The actors behind Crowe and Libertus recount their excitement on becoming part of the Final Fantasy XV universe.

5 comments Read >

With Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV making its theatrical debut this week, the cast was recently asked to describe their reaction to the call delivering the news they’d been cast in a Final Fantasy film.

Other than the immediate shout of excitement – which was brilliantly reenacted by Andrea Tivadar, who plays Crowe in the film – the actors didn’t really know much about the movie they were being considered for due to the level of secrecy on the project.

As Liam Mulvey, the actor behind the voice and likeness of Libertus Ostium, explains, the actors were kept in the dark in the early stages of casting.

Even when Square Enix was named, Mulvey didn’t immediately think he would be in a Final Fantasy feature. “We got the first call and [the agent] goes, ‘Someone’s interested in you for a CGI film.’ Okay, great. Any more information? ‘No.'” Mulvey recounted. “To be honest, I didn’t even think of Final Fantasy.

It didn’t even occur to me. I was still thinking maybe Deus Ex, or Tomb Raider, and then we got the paperwork for it saying Final Fantasy.”

The actor was excited by the opportunity, considering he’s a Final Fantasy fan himself. “I think I walked around with a grin on my face for about a week,” he admitted. “I was already a big fan of Final Fantasy. Seven’s my favorite.”

“I can’t wait for Final Fantasy XV to come out, as well. Just being a part of this is amazing.”

Read more stories about Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

new Anime Ep is out!

[YT]aH0jj4NWFYA[/YT]

Final Fantasy XV Director Tabata Talks About Its Delay, DLC, And More At Gamescom 2016. August 18, 2016 . 2:30am

Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata shared some more about the game’s recently announced delay, reaction from fans, and a bit on DLC in an interview at Gamescom 2016.

Start a discussion! Read >

FFXV_Gamescom_Stills_82_thumb-1.png

When Square Enix announced the delay of Final Fantasy XV, fans were split between being disgruntled for the extra two months of wait and being okay with waiting a little longer for a better game. In a recent interview with IGN at Gamescom 2016, director Hajime Tabata had more to share on the subject, along with some DLC talk, and more.

Watch the full developer interview in the video below:
[YT]Psm7r_3O2RU[/YT]
While they didn’t want to start out with bad news, the interview starts out with the inevitable talk about the delay. Tabata shares more explanations behind the delay along with his thoughts and fan reaction. He also shares more about DLC for Final Fantasy XV.

In case you missed it, Square Enix shared a lengthy gameplay trailer for Final Fantasy XV at Gamescom 2016, along with a big batch of new screenshots.

Final Fantasy XV releases on November 29, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Read more stories about Final Fantasy XV & PlayStation 4 & Xbox One on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"