Fringe Thread - Part 2

he was bleeding under the vest. I think they are trying to say he is dead because of who told who. If it was Broyles who gave out the info, then it can be questioned. Since it was Astrid, we can assume it's factual.

If Peter and Olivia have a kid and it's a boy, and Lincoln and Bolivia have a kid and it's a girl, and the boy and the girl grow up and have a child together, would said child be inbred, since both parents are technically the child of Olivia Dunham?

If Peter and Olivia have a kid and it's a boy, and Lincoln and Bolivia have a kid and it's a girl, and the boy and the girl grow up and have a child together, would said child be inbred, since both parents are technically the child of Olivia Dunham?
Who thinks like this?:huh::dry:

Oh, like you're so much better. :o

were the writers trying to imply that the 2 linc's lives diverged when alt-linc met olivia 6 years ago, and our linc didn't?

I think the point was that it wasn't circumstantial. If you want to change, then just do it.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, san-serif]LETTERS OF TRANSIT
EPISODE NUMBER - 419
clear.gif

A jump ahead to the year 2036 finds the Fringe team and the Observers as participants in an epic battle. (TV Guide)
[/FONT]

I am pretty sure The Observers would make sure that Peter & his Olivia has their kid first. Before any other cross universe breeding happens. That is why the timeline was changed to begin with. Could Lincoln be The Observers next target ?

Last edited:
So, this is what the big out of the box episode will be...

219 was Brown Betty
319 was the LSD/animation episode
419 will be 2036/Observer war

I approve :up:

Does anyone else think alt-Linc faked his own death to find out who betrayed the team?

It doesnt seem likely, but the way he was freaking out about who could have known about the prison transfer has me wondering.

Does anyone else think alt-Linc faked his own death to find out who betrayed the team?

It doesnt seem likely, but the way he was freaking out about who could have known about the prison transfer has me wondering.

Good point. I didn't even consider that.

So what was going on with Astrid and Broyles in that final scene. I was under the impression she figured out Broyles was working with Jones and was confronting him but then it just went to black before she could say anything.

I had assumed it was just a lead-in to the news that their Lincoln died. She was there to tell him the news.

So what was going on with Astrid and Broyles in that final scene. I was under the impression she figured out Broyles was working with Jones and was confronting him but then it just went to black before she could say anything.
Thats what I got from the scene, With her aspergers I dont think she would hesitate that much if she was just giving the news that Linc died. She looked afraid to confront Broyles

Holy cra* That was also my first impression when Astrid when into Broyles' office. I totally forgot about that when they mentioned that Alt-Lincoln didn't make it.

Yeah, it's still a possibility that alt-Astrid figured alt-Broyles out.

I wish we could have some more Astrid/Alt-Astrid scenes

If Fringe gets dropped i'll likely stop watching current seasons of whatever shows are left after the Great Purge

I'll just wait for DVD's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"