Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - - Part 29

:hmr: :ilv:

Stunning as always.

There's a video on Facebook and possibly Instagram of a photoshoot of Gal in flip flops. I'm hoping pictures will follow shortly.

Not sensible shoes for desert trekking.

:word:

:hmr: :ilv:

Stunning as always.

There's a video on Facebook and possibly Instagram of a photoshoot of Gal in flip flops. I'm hoping pictures will follow shortly.

21689923_488964391482090_5010873464467226624_n.jpg

She did post this.

Does that suit you, mastah?

As men we really don't value legs like we used to. It's all about the **** and ass nowadays but the gams are a classic underrated trait. The above pics speak volumes of this. :o

As men we really don't value legs like we used to. It's all about the **** and ass nowadays but the gams are a classic underrated trait. The above pics speak volumes of this. :o

I can't say I relate to those guys who are like that. I value all of a woman, but I definitely love legs, whether they're longer or shorter. Feet are important too, but like you said so many men are caught up with **** and ass that they ignore pretty much everything else.

Gal Gadot In Talks To Join Bradley Cooper In MGM’s ‘Deeper’

http://deadline.com/2017/09/gal-gadot-bradley-cooper-deeper-wonder-woman-kornel-mundruczo-1202173988/amp/

EXCLUSIVE: Gal Gadot is in early talks to join Bradley Cooper in Deeper, the MGM pic that Max Landis scripted and White God helmer Kornel Mundruczo will direct.
In the drama, a disgraced astronaut embarks on a mission to reach the bottom of a newly discovered oceanic trench, theorized to be the lowest point on Earth. He encounters an increasing level of danger and soon finds himself in a psychological (and physical) fight against mysterious forces. Landis is producing with David Goyer, in a co-production between Phantom Four and Addictive Pictures. Also producing are Kevin Turen for Phantom 4 and Russell Ackerman and John Schoenfelder for Addictive.

Sounds like an interesting concept. If the execution is up to par, I'll definitely check it out.

She'll definitely poke fun at her iconic role, like when ScarJo and Jeremy Renner did when they hosted SNL.

Eh, you are over exaggerating this. A bad SNL is hardly a hit on a career. Hell, SNL has been getting flack for their writing for years now. Their main show in general is just meh now.

sidebargal1.gif

tumblr_owfrxzN4xP1rld6c8o1_500.gif

tumblr_owmxkaQjDm1talp2vo1_250.gif

tumblr_own27b6QH91ugyuoto1_500.png

Eh, you are over exaggerating this.

I never said anything about her overall career. You know damn well that outlets such as Screenrant, Collider, Heroic Hollywood and so on will flood the internet with articles titled, "Gal Gadot bombs on SNL".

they'll do it anyway. she could be awesome but let slip a F-bomb again and they'll slag her off for weeks

[YT]OMGO51u4ou4[/YT]

Was that part of the same segment when Gal was on Conan earlier this summer? Or did she make an additional cameo appearance later? Or maybe they just shot it at the same time and then aired it later?

Gal needs a movie like Gravity or the Shallows or some other survival movie which focuses almost entirely on her and puts her through the wringer. I wouldn't even mind something like the Martian.

So, apparently the LBGTQ community is pushing for her to be bisexual in the film. Yeah... don't think that's gonna happen regardless of HOW POTENTIALLY correct that may have been. There's no way WB even chances alienating the larger portion of the film audience. Could you imagine the **** storm that would cause?!?! It would be never ending, but can y'all imagine how many horny young teenager's lives WB would make???? :D

They've already made her Bisexual by having her sleep with Steve.

Yeah, there is no "future pushing". They did everything but actually use the word "bisexual". I mean, given track record, she probably *favors* men, but that isn't the same thing.

Gal Gadot Parts Ways With Manager

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gal-gadot-parts-ways-manager-1042511

The ‘Wonder Woman’ star has left Untitled Entertainment.

Gal Gadot has parted ways with management company Untitled Entertainment, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.

After her fan-favorite turn as Themysciran princess Diana in last year’s Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Israeli actress took center stage in Wonder Woman, the most successful movie of the summer — a lone bright spot that saw director Patty Jenkins shatter box-office records for female filmmakers on the film's way to earning more than $800 million worldwide.

Gadot will return as Wonder Woman in the DC Comics team-up Justice League and has signed on for the Wonder Woman sequel. In addition, she’s in early talks to join Bradley Cooper in MGM’s supernatural thriller Deeper.

Gadot continues to be represented by WME and Sloane Offer.

They'll allude to it but I doubt they'll have her be in any kinda full on relationship. Probably subtle flirtation and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"