Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - - Part 29

That adorakable, exuberant bounce!! :ilv:

Have to say, I prefer the WW suit. The BvS is way too dark and monotone. But then again, even the WW one is still a little too dark. I would like them to go even brighter on the colors. And the boots, what we can see of them in this pic, looks pretty similar to me, except for brightness of course.

They can just say that she forgot to wash it for years, but after a good polish it looked as good and bright as new.

That adorakable, exuberant bounce!! :ilv:

Have to say, I prefer the WW suit. The BvS is way too dark and monotone. But then again, even the WW one is still a little too dark. I would like them to go even brighter on the colors. And the boots, what we can see of them in this pic, looks pretty similar to me, except for brightness of course.

I thought it's the lighting...

Yeah, I think the BvS one is just supposed to look older and more worn. Since 100 years have gone by and all that.

Yet, if it is God-wrought, should it age..? I would imagine only another godly artifact would be able to damage it, or the sword and shield.

And judging from this image, they may be keeping the brighter tone rather than showing age and wear. Which I think is good.
justice-league-wonder-woman-poster.jpg

Her hero suit should be like Superman's, being pretty much (except for Doomsday) indestructible.

EDIT

They can just say that she forgot to wash it for years, but after a good polish it looked as good and bright as new.

I'm good with that too!:woot:

Last edited:
If she hadn't been WW for years, then it seems plausible that if she just dug her old costume out of her wardrobe or suitcase to fight Doomsday, she wouldn't have time to wash it or shine it. Maybe after that battle though, she might take a look at it and decide it really does need a good polish or it will just look like she dropped brown sauce on it.

:funny: Are we really discussing Diana's washing habits?

Wow.

I have to say...I kind of like the slight difference in shape of this tiara more then the one we have
40-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-images.jpg

Why hasn't Gal Gadot been asked to be in commercials for AMAZON? I mean... THESE THINGS WRITE THEMSELVES!!

WonderMom:

GG%20FB_zpswuy4dg0a.jpg

She still manages to look beautiful even with no sleep. :ilv:

Why hasn't Gal Gadot been asked to be in commercials for AMAZON? I mean... THESE THINGS WRITE THEMSELVES!!

They could've done something like that. They could've had a package being delivered to Themyscira, suggesting Amazon even delivers to the most remote locations.

That pic with the glasses = let me get up on it. :o

Yeah, I think the BvS one is just supposed to look older and more worn. Since 100 years have gone by and all that.

Yeah. My take on it is that it wasn't maintained for the past 100 years, as she wasn't wearing that armor. It seems she finally decided to clean it up for JL though. :hehe:

Didn't they say it was darker due to the blood of her enemies soaking into the suit?

Didn't they say it was darker due to the blood of her enemies soaking into the suit?

A bottle of lemon juice or a tablespoon of meat tenderizer should clean up all the blood just nicely.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Lilly Aspell is adorable. Plus I love the fact that they basically gave us the DCEU verison of Wonder Tot.:)

LOL! I would love to see Aspell come back for a WW2, maybe in a weird space/time mash-up that has WW trying to save her younger self from danger.:cwink:

LOL! I would love to see Aspell come back for a WW2, maybe in a weird space/time mash-up that has WW trying to save her younger self from danger.:cwink:

Or just, y'know, another flashback where she's slightly older. :cwink:

And then bring back Emily Carey's teenage Diana so we can re-enact scenes like this:
02.jpg

Oh, and also
361be6060b45df3ae0c6085c76fcb723.jpg
tumblr_o5qsj1xugO1rkc1two1_500.jpg

If that's her husband above that gives me hope, lol. Dude scored the jackpot.

Uhm, I don't want to dig up a post from 2 days ago but her husband is 6'1, fit, only 7 years older than her, and is a real estate developer who owns hotels. Even a considerably attractive and educated woman doesn't meet a man like that everday.

I thought he's 10 years older than her. Not that that makes much of a difference. Age is just a number.

I thought he's 10 years older than her. Not that that makes much of a difference. Age is just a number.

Yeah sorry her husband was born in 1975. And even though age is just a number but still when a woman wants to marry a nice rich man then one 10 years older is preferable than one 20 years older.

Anyway my point is in Gal's pre-WW days (that comes with fame and fortune) they were a balanced couple and deserved each other.

Uhm, I don't want to dig up a post from 2 days ago but her husband is 6'1, fit, only 7 years older than her, and is a real estate developer who owns hotels. Even a considerably attractive and educated woman doesn't meet a man like that everday.

I think he's quite attractive despite being successful. It's not a match than stuns like Heidi Klum and her fat baby daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"