Sequels "Gambit" starring Channing Tatum? - Part 4

Disney bought Fox not for x-men rights. I am sure that MCU has planned movies for nearest years and they won't make any X movie till 2022 or later

Also I am sure that Wolverine will be the first MCU's X movie.

I still think that Gambit and X-Force will happen.
Will see what will really be.

Gambit is done.

I trust Fox too, and cant wait for Gambit and its sequel! :ilv:

I just noticed that compgnar is banned. I wondered why there wasnt more reactionary posts from him here

I still think that was secretely Channing Tatum himself because i've never seen anyone who had that much faith in this movie.

Last edited:
What always wrong? I'm not the one avoiding all the bad signs. Disney owning Fox is the final nail.

What always wrong? I'm not the one avoiding all the bad signs. Disney owning Fox is the final nail.

You are the one claiming that everything was cancelled years ago and that Fox movies shouldn`t have thetacial releases.

If it were up to you all Fox movies won`t even have DVD release. Maybe VHS exclusive, lol?

Last edited:
What years ago? if you are gonna accuse me of things, you better post the original post in which I've said something.

Also, Gambit got a release date years ago and here we are... No film, no date of filming, multiple delays, multiple quitting of the hired director, Disney integrating X-Men. How about you mind your own "opinions" instead of making silly comments every time I said something about this film which won't see the light of day.

And I clearly stated that Dark Phoenix should be a straight to DVD release. You are making things up.

What years ago? if you are gonna accuse me of things, you better post the original post in which I've said something.

Also, Gambit got a release date years ago and here we are... No film, no date of filming, multiple delays, multiple quitting of the hired director, Disney integrating X-Men. How about you mind your own "opinions" instead of making silly comments every time I said something about this film which won't see the light of day.

And I clearly stated that Dark Phoenix should be a straight to DVD release. You are making things up.

Lol, you replied to my post so I made reply to yours. See above.

I have no desire to reread your nemerous identical posts. They all are the same.

Funy that you are asking me to search your old posts but at the same time you admit that you are writing the same things here over and over- "every time I said something about this film which won't see the light of day".

Because it won't. Summer's already over and there's still no director. And what makes you think Disney would carry this over to the MCU? So much so that there's discussion that New Mutants and Dark Phoenix won't get a theatrical release.

And when I commented regarding your post, I was talking the film, not your desire about seeing the film.

Because it won't. Summer's already over and there's still no director. And what makes you think Disney would carry this over to the MCU? So much so that there's discussion that New Mutants and Dark Phoenix won't get a theatrical release.

And when I commented regarding your post, I was talking the film, not your desire about seeing the film.

I will wait for real news. At this point it is just a speculation from both sides.

I still think that Gambit and X-Force will happen.

I never told that any of FOX X-Men movie characters will move to MCU. I don`t think that even Reynolds with his DP version will joint it. They may allow him to do Deadpool movies outside of MCU.

I just think that X-MEN in MCU won`t appear as fast you think and everything will start after Wolverine solo movie. Sure it won`t be earlier then 2022.

But why would they start with a Wolverine solo movie? He already had 3 and was the main character in at least 3 team movies.

But why would they start with a Wolverine solo movie? He already had 3 and was the main character in at least 3 team movies.

I think you answered your question here. Because Wolverine is the most popular X-Man who already had succesfull solos and succesfull franchise on his shoulders outside of MCU.

Wolverine will be huge in MCU.

And the whole MCU started from solos.

Last edited:
Is Tatum still in? I hope not.....

Bob Iger just had this to say in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter.

"How is Marvel going to absorb Fox’s X-Men franchise? Is Kevin Feige going to oversee everything?

I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels."

Translation: Gambit is dead.

RiP all Fox potential franchise starter and restarters.

Is Tatum still in? I hope not.....
I have no idea why people hate Tatum as Gambit. Has anyone seen his latest performances? He's no slouch. Watch movies like Foxcatcher and Logan Lucky and you guys will see how good he can be and Tatum has worked with some great directors like The Coen Brothers and Soderbergh.Tatum today isn't the same one in the stupid G.I.Joe movies.

Even if he's qualified for the role. This movie ain't happening. Deadpool and Logan were successful and yet they couldn't start filming and keep a director. Now the Disney takeover? Its done.

An example of good Channing Tatum is the "mirror"scene in Foxcatcher. Some were calling it oscarworthy.

Tatum has never done anything Oscar worthy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"