Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we ever gonna find out what happened to Benjen?

I was expecting Bran to see him in the wight army.

It is known?

It is known.

ADOvl8d.gif

Yes.

[blackout] he saves bran and meera (looks like next ep)[/blackout]
[blackout]He wouldn't happen to be Coldhands, would he?[/blackout]

Not outright saying that, no... but he basically has his role in a way.

We won't be seeing CH in the series.

delving into the ironborn story line is one thing... doing it with theon is another...

The way its going with Theon, yeesh. Back when they took this tangent, I expected Theon to return with Yara and her ironborn, joining their forces with the Starks. Building relationships with the other houses in order to strengthen the Iron Islands' standing felt like a natural extension of what Yara argued for in episode two.

I never expected the show to do justice to Aeron's character as he is in the books. I also never expected them to strip Euron of what made him so interesting in the Kingsmoot chapters.

D&D are flaying the entire Greyjoy family.

What would that be?

Spoiler...

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) returns.

Fan theory below:

People theorize he will be the Faith's champion in Cersei's trial by combat. Meaning it will be an undead Gregor Clegane vs reborn Sandor Clegane

D&D are flaying the entire Greyjoy family.

And totally destroying the Iron Islands. Literally lol, they're gonna run out of trees building ships. I have no idea why they needed to defuse the tension of Yara and Theon being on the run like that. :funny:

I've checked my Randyl hype. I don't expect to get the bloodthirsty jackass that happens to be a competent commander that cares for his people. I'm probably just getting the bloodthirsty jackass.

Last edited:
Spoiler...

Fan theory below:

People theorize he will be the Faith's champion in Cersei's trial by combat. Meaning it will be an undead Gregor Clegane vs reborn Sandor Clegane

Unfortunately, thats not happening... at least this season.

CoTF: "We needed to defend ourselves"

Bran: "From who?"

CoTF: "From you.....from men"

Could Bran be Bran the Builder? Time-traveling and all?

My first inclination was that Bran the builder was the first WW aka the night king, but then again if Bran is Bran the builder then that would make him the first WW aka the NK, and that is why the NK could touch Bran in his vision, and why he was eye balling John at Hardhome, and the main villain of this show is Bran and he doesn't even know it...

doc-rivers.gif

I like the idea of the NK being Bran the Builder...let's keep that Bran separate from our Bran. :)

Would ya'll say the children using dragonglass is what gives the white walkers their immunity to nondraconic fire?

NK being Bran the Builder would also semi-confirm Bran the builder = The last hero, considering in legend the Last Hero went to find the Children of the Forest, lost all of his friends and companions and then he found the Children. His companions can be the other WWs we saw at Craster's Baby initiation.

Looking ahead to the Battle of the Bastards, I'd guess we can chalk the distinctly unwintery conditions to the Lord of Light looking favorably on Jon. Like what Mel was trying to get the LoL to do for Stannis last season.

they could at least have it snowing somewhere down south... pretty sad how 'winter' has turned out

we didnt even get a beginning to summer :o

Spoiler...

Fan theory below:

I don't get the big deal about Cleganebowl, I mean I could if Gregor was still Gregor but he ain't.

I just wanted to see it since the scene in the first season where they fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"