Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The audience will become even number if we're 5-6 seasons into the show and Dany is still chilling on another continent. It's been too slow in the books and it'd be really too slow for a show.

Well, she has the money for a ship now, so what exactly is stopping her?

what's up with the chick with the mask, is she like Melisandre?

She lacks an army and her dragons are too small. If she goes to Westeros now, they'll kill her and take/kill her little dragons

awesome to see the Whitewalkers come out during the day :up:

One of the greatest moments of television:

tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo1_250.gif

tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo2_250.gif
tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m535afxe4K1qfv91lo8_r1_250.gif

Three blasts for White Walkers

such a good moment. hands down my favorite of the season. the 3 blasts then it shows them.....it was insane.

Can anyone explain why the whitewalkers didn't do anything to Jon Snow's big friend?

Do they not harm those who are pure of heart or something like that?

WARRIOR ZOMBIES!!!!! :wow::wow:

why oh why must there only be 10 episodes per season and such a long wait in between seasons?? :csad:

Yes the whitewalker reveal was awesome, but i found this season, as a whole a bit 'meh' in comparison to season 1.

I look forward to seeing what happends to Theon (although i've ready ahead and already know) and the marriage between Jeoffrey and my wife..Dormer. :)

Also, what's the deal with Ayra's buddy - the one who's been helping her all season and gave her the coin at the end. Is he a sorceror, ...?

they had a mission. reach the wall. didnt care about one lone fighter, they want a war.

omid17 said:
my goodness never thought id see the good side of Joeffry, him hooking up his gramps, Baylesh and the Tyrell was awesome. he didn't even want to give up Sansa

I got a feeling that was all for show for the benefit of the other nobles.

The books. :oldrazz:

Joffrey was acting purely for show. He gave his father a title he had the entire time, Tyrion was just filling it. Tyrion was the one who promised Littlefinger Harrenhal, Joffrey is just taking credit for it. He didn't want to let Sansa go because he still wants to beat her and eventually rape her, just as Littlefinger said.

She still needs an army.

Joffrey was acting purely for show. He gave his father a title he had the entire time, Tyrion was just filling it. Tyrion was the one who promised Littlefinger Harrenhal, Joffrey is just taking credit for it. He didn't want to let Sansa go because he still wants to beat her and eventually rape her, just as Littlefinger said.

Plus, he was oath-bound to Sansa. And as pointed out by Catelyn in this episode, treating your oaths lightly will cause your followers to do the same. That entire exchange between Joffrey, Cersei and Pycelle was to make it socially acceptable for him to renege on his father's promise to Ned to wed him and Sansa.

She lacks an army and her dragons are too small. If she goes to Westeros now, they'll kill her and take/kill her little dragons

That excuse has worn thin by the end of the third book, yet by the end of book 5, she still hasn't done a whole lot even though she has run out of excuses of waiting.

So I know what happens next, and I think I'm going to torture my boyfriend till next April by not telling him what happens to Sam.

And Maester Luwin was always one of my favorite characters from the book, because he was one of the few truly decent people in Westeros.
I remember being kind of devastated when he died.

That excuse has worn thin by the end of the third book, yet by the end of book 5, she still hasn't done a whole lot even though she has run out of excuses of waiting.

Seriously.
She needs to stop trying to conquer the rest of the world, meet up with Aegon, either join forces or kill him if he is an imposter, and take over Westeros with Tyrion and Arya at her side. I really want to see Arya stab Cersei. She's at the top of the list.
Heavy spoilers, I wouldn't open unless you've read the books.

Cut it out with the ****ing book spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"