Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good idea what the next two season finales are going to look like, as all those who read the books should know. They are quite the highest peak moments in the series...Both book 3.

For all of us TV viewers the next two seasons might get our show the Emmy/Golden Globe it deserves

Ohndpfm.jpg
LOLs. :p

[blackout]Joffrey's Wedding.[/blackout] They have to give audiences something. If they ended the season where you suggest non-readers may start rioting and quit the show. ;)

That's my guess.

I hope you're right. That would be awesome.

One of the many wildlings that [blackout]Jon leads over the Wall.[/blackout]

If that's supposed to be someone specific, idk.

Last edited:
One of the many wildlings that [blackout]assault the Wall.[/blackout]

If that's supposed to be someone specific, idk.

Isn't that the part when Jon takes a small raiding party over the wall into Westeros? The wildling army doesn't attack the wall until season 4.

Isn't that the part when Jon takes a small raiding party over the wall into Westeros? The wildling army doesn't attack the wall until season 4.

Oh right. Man, I really need to re-read these, the details are slipping.

What are some of your guesses on when Season Three leaves off?

Red Wedding?

Nahh...They wouldn't do that

Gotta give fans some hope..otherwise it will be a depressing year..end it with Purple Wedding

When is [blackout]the red wedding[/blackout] supposed to happen, episode 9?

He was in the "remake" of The Thing.

I'll be glad when I can get a new white walker avatar.

I wonder how different that White Walker will look this season compared to the one in your avatar.

The song playing in the trailer has gotten about 20,000 more youtube views than it had yesterday. :funny::up:

How dare you all not know of the awesome of Tormund Giantsbane?

[blackout]Joffrey's Wedding.[/blackout] They have to give audiences something. If they ended the season where you suggest non-readers may start rioting and quit the show. ;)

That's my guess.
I am 95% sure they aren't doing it this season. There has not been one mention of filming it, while there has been leaks about pretty much every other "big" scene.

I wonder how different that White Walker will look this season compared to the one in your avatar.

I don't think we see the walker's attack on the Fist. If I'm not mistaken the first episoide picks up with the Fist having already been attacked and the Men of the Nights Watch having already fled. We don't get to see the attack so the white walkers probably won't be seen. Though, if they are why do you think they would look different?

I would assume each of The Others would have a different face.

If you think Joffery is evil wait until you meet the psycho they are introducing this season.
This coment was on youtube, who's the new guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"