Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post more here than on IMDB because of it being spoiler central. That's why I post here on the Hype more and now this ******** happens. Flip this. This is million times worse than the bloody Red Wedding. It's like my heart got stabbed repeatedly.

This is worse than Lame Lothar Frey stabbing Talisa. Poor Rogue :(

Ah, so it was speculation. Sorry guys for my overreacting and sorry, Kahran. I feel so dumb now. :doh::doh::doh:

Its all speculation I believe.

Yes. I've not read the books and don't know what is going to happen. These are just my thoughts on the current situation in the show.

For all I know Jorah slits Dany's throat next week and much of what I said becomes meaningless.

Yes. I've not read the books and don't know what is going to happen. These are just my thoughts on the current situation in the show.

For all I know Jorah slits Dany's throat next week and much of what I said becomes meaningless.

Way to spoil Book 4, bro. :o

Indeed!

I really plan on reading the books now, so I won't be as destroyed when something heart stabbing happens again. I had the first book but it became covered in hand soap.....so I'm going to re-buy that one and get the rest.

I really plan on reading the books now, so I won't be as destroyed when something heart stabbing happens again. I had the first book but it became covered in hand soap.....so I'm going to re-buy that one and get the rest.

:funny: WTF man? How is that not begging to be someone's sig line?

Alright let me spoil the whole series for you guys.

Everyone dies. Eventually.

...probably. Inevitably?

:funny:

enhanced-buzz-17521-1370277157-13_zps942a31dd.jpg

Could you imagine if anything in Star Wars ended up as catastrophically brutal as the RW? :eek:

I mean, Anakin did technically slaughter children. But we didn't know those kids, so... :o

:csad:

i know this is a bit delayed and probably already talked about. But my friends and i were discussing Jamie Lannisters character and the whole revelation awhile back that he was a "good" guy. after thinking about it for a bit isn't that super out of character? they made it seem like we were supposed to feel sorry for him, but he still shoved a little kid out of a window with no remorse and kept trying to have him killed

i know this is a bit delayed and probably already talked about. But my friends and i were discussing Jamie Lannisters character and the whole revelation awhile back that he was a "good" guy. after thinking about it for a bit isn't that super out of character? they made it seem like we were supposed to feel sorry for him, but he still shoved a little kid out of a window with no remorse and kept trying to have him killed

Umm... no.

I mean, Anakin did technically slaughter children. But we didn't know those kids, so... :o

:csad:

Well, and there was also that one time that Leia's home planet got blown up...and Luke came back and found his Aunt and Uncle as smoking skeletons with his home destroyed...and then later on his mentor got cut down by the guy that he thought also killed his father...

Not nearly the same tonally, of course.

No. [blackout]But someone else was responsible for the subsequent attempt on Bran's life.[/blackout]

(I don't think that's a spoiler, but I'll play it safe)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"